•31•

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 6 ~ Iʀᴏɴ Sɪsᴛᴇʀs

★ ★ ★

In the outer regions of Adamant Citidel, Alisha, Clary and Izzy walk through a portal. Once the portal closes, the three look around in awe. After becoming aware of their surroundings, they notice the Citadel on the top of the mountain in the distance.

"Woah." Clary gasps.

"This is more amazing than I imagined." Izzy says.

"Come this way." Alisha says, remembering the route from when she was here when she was younger. Clary and Izzy follow Alisha, both knowing she's been here before, but not knowing why.

When they reach the Adamant Citadel, the gates open letting the shadowhunters and hybrid walk through. Alisha leads Clary and Izzy inside. She walks slowly, knowing the shadowhunters will be admiring their surroundings.

"I can't believe I'm actually going inside." Izzy gushes making Alisha smile. She knows how much this means to Izzy and she knows how happy it's making her feel through their new bond. Suddenly, a bell rolls and there is a loud ringing. Alisha, having better heating than the others because of her werewolf side, covers her ears tightly, trying to block out the sound. Izzy grabs her arm in attempt to comfort her. Within a second, the three are surrounded by six iron sisters holding swords in a threatening manner. Once the ringing stops, Alisha stands up straight, looking around. She recognises most of the sisters, but her eyes stop on one certain one. Cleophas, Luke's sister. The iron sister in question obviously hasn't recognised Alisha yet - since the last time she saw the hybrid she was much younger.

"Speak your names."'an iron sister states. Magdalena Alisha thinks.

"Isabelle Lightwood." Izzy says, being the most confident of the three.

"Alisha Lotova." Alisha says next, making most of the iron sister lower their blades ever so slightly, now recognising the hybrid. Cleophas smiles kindly at the Lotova girl, happy to see her all grown up. After smiling back, Alisha looks over at Clary giving her a reassuring nod just like her parabatai does.

"Clary Fairchild." She says firmly, her voice cracking slightly, but only the hybrid notices. The iron sisters step back simultaneously.

"Valentine's daughter." Cleophas comments. Alisha grips Izzy's hand, feeling her uneasiness.

"Your father killed the silent brothers." Magdalena states. "He's taken our most valuable weapon, you must leave immediately."