•48•

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 10 ~ Bʏ ᴛʜᴇ Lɪɢʜᴛ ғ Dᴀᴡɴ

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 10 ~ Bʏ ᴛʜᴇ Lɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Dᴀᴡɴ

★ ★ ★

A Portal opens up in the park near the institute and Magnus, Alisha and Clary come through. Alisha stands in front of the pair, wanting to protect them.

"Well, here we are." Magnus says uneasily.

"Magnus, I want you to know I'm not going anywhere near that Sword and neither is Alisha." Clary says.

"I don't care what happens to me, Clary." Magnus says and looks over at Alisha who is staring at the institute.

"Jason's gonna be okay. Alisha's gonna be okay. Isaac's gonna be okay. Simon's gonna be okay. We can do this. You, you and me." Clary says looking over at Alisha. However the hybrid goes to speak but Raphael appears in front of them all. Two vampires hold Magnus by his arms so he can't use magic. Another vampire holds Alishas arms together and bares his vampire fangs.

"Let go of my hands!" Magnus shouts.

"So you can use your magic against us? I'm sorry, Magnus. None of us wanted it to come to this." Raphael states as he steps towards Clary. Alisha and Magnus struggle.

"No. I'm here to save Simon. We're not going to touch the Sword." Clary states.

"No, you're not." Raphael moves in on Clary and grabs her by her wrists.

"Stop this! Stop it, now!" Magnus shouts.

"If I don't do it, more Downworlders are on their way to do it for me. You're too close to them, Magnus." Raphael states. Alisha snarls at the vampire holding her, her eyes flashing green.

"Raphael, you don't have to do this." Clary says.

"It'll be quick and painless." Raphael says. "Louis." The vampire holding Alisha leans forwards to bite her neck. The hybrid struggles against his grip. Before either of the vampires can bite the first, they're pulled off of them. Jason holds Louis in his hands and throws him on the floor. Both Lotova brothers stand in front of their sister. Alisha looks over and sees Jace placing his blade of Raphaels chest.

"This ends now." He spits and checks that Alishas okay. She nods at him. Suddenly, Luke pulls the vampires back, releasing Magnus from their hands.

"Listen up!" He shouts. Maia appears beside him.

"You better be right about this, Luke." She says and looks at Alisha who now stands in between her brothers. The two friends nod at each other, signalling that they're alright.