•25•

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 5 ~ Ds ᴀɴᴅ Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 5 ~ Dᴜsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs

★ ★ ★

On the third floor of the house, Iris cast a spell so Clary can't escape. The shadowhunter looks around, extremely distressed. "Let me out!" She shouts loudly, hopping someone would hear her.

"Warlocks are a dying breed, and I need young women like you, healthy and fertile, that my own private demon can impregnate." Iris cringes at the Fairchild's expression. "Oh, I wish there was another way to do it. I do. But now, with Valentine threatening to wipe us all out, we need to build our numbers."

Clary shakes her head quickly. "I'm a Shadowhunter. A demon can't get me–"

"Pregnant?" Iris finishes off with a small, confident smirk. "I think I finally discovered an elixir that makes it possible." Clary looks at the teacup on the coffee table and gasps slightly, giving the warlock in front of her a knowing look.

"You spiked the tea." She breathes out and Iris nods.

"Imagine a baby warlock, part demon, part Shadowhunter." She smirks evilly. "Now, that would be something. Definitely harder to drive into extinction. The good news is, after the baby's born, I'll do a memory wipe. You'll be back home, none the wiser." Clary punches the invisible walls desperately.

Alisha and Isabelle sit in the small kitchen in the institute as they wait for Jason and Isaac to get there. The hybrid invited her brothers after seeing all of the messages asking if she was alright. Ever since she came back from Valentine, her brothers wouldn't leave her side unless she forced them too or they knew she was safe. Right now, they hadn't heard from her in a couple of hours so they began to become worried. Usually, they'd text each other every hour so when she didn't text after three hours, they became overly worried. Isabelle was the first to notice the two werewolves rush into the institute. She nudged Alisha and she looked over to her brothers. The hybrid sheepishly smiles at the two after noticing their worried looks.

"Hi..." she says unsurely once they stop in front of her.

"Oh my god Alisha! Learn to check your phone!" Jason rants with a scowl. Alisha stands up beside Isabelle as she crosses her arms over her chest.

"We thought you were dead!" Isaac complains and the Lotova girl rolls her eyes.

"Really? I thought I was lying dead on the floor right there." She smirks and points to the floor beside them. Isabelle hits her shoulder giving her a scolding looks almost as if to tell her 'it's not a joke' but Alisha could see how she was trying to contain her laughs.