•50•

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 10 ~ Bʏ ᴛʜᴇ Lɪɢʜᴛ ғ Dᴀᴡɴ

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 10 ~ Bʏ ᴛʜᴇ Lɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Dᴀᴡɴ

★ ★ ★

In the institutes courtyard, Alec still desperately searches for Alisha. Panting loudly, he turns his head to look everywhere. A hand lands on his arm making him turn around quickly. He sees Alisha standing there with a tired and sad expression. Alec wastes no time in embracing her in a hug. He runs his hand through her hair, scared she's going to leave at any moment. She wraps her arms around his waist.

"Alisha, I thought..." Alec trails off.

"Magnus and I found Madzie. We got her out just in time. Magnus took her to Catarina's whilst I went to help Luke." She says as they pull away from the hug. Alec looks down and sees her top covered in blood. He frowns and lifts her shirt only to find a thin red line on her hip. "I'm fine, werewolf healing. Valentine." Alisha says after seeing his worried gaze. He nods and looks back into her eyes. She notices his tear stained cheeks and frowns.

"Look... Alisha, on every mission I've ever been on, I've never felt that type of fear, ever. Not knowing if you were alive or dead. I- I was terrified." He says. Alisha places her hand on his cheek.

"So was I, but I'm okay and so are you." She says with a small smile.

"Alisha, I love you so much and it scared me that I may never see you again." Alec says.

"I love you too, baby." Alisha says and kisses him passionately. The pair stay there for a while, enjoying the comfort they bring to each other. After a while, Alisha pulls away, a sudden distressed look on her face.

"What's wrong?" Alec asks as soon as he notices.

"My brothers. Oh my God my brothers, the pack!" Alisha says and rushes inside before Alec could stop her. When she gets to the Ops Centre, she covers her mouth with her hand. Most of her pack lay dead, their werewolf features on display. Everything seems to stop the second she saw her brothers lying of the floor. Tears flow from her eyes as she begins to shake slightly. "No." She says quietly, repeating that word over and over again as she rushes forwards. The hybrid lands on her knees between her brothers. Jason lays on his front whist Isaac lays on his back, both their werewolf features showing. "No." She says again, her voice shaking. Alec looks at his girlfriend as she stares at her brothers bodies. Without controlling it anymore, she cries out in pain making everyone in the room look at her sadly. Alec wastes no time in rushing beside her and wrapping his arms around her. He tries to console her but all she can think about is her brothers.

"It's okay." Alec says as tears escape from his eyes as well. He holds his girlfriend as she breaks down.

"No. Jason. Isaac." She shouts as she begins to cry more. Eventually tearing away from Alec, she places her hands on both her brothers cheeks. "Please. Please wake up." Alec watches her movements. He looks at her shaking hands and then her tear stained face. She looks up at the shadowhunter beside her making him look into her broken eyes. "They're not waking up, Alec." She says so brokenly, making even more tears escape Alec's eyes.

"Come here." He says and pulls her weak body into his. Crying hysterically, she wraps her arms FA around his waist, needing all the comfort she can get. What the couple miss is dark black runes reappearing on the Lotova brothers skin and their werewolf features disappearing. Only a few runes litter the younger Lotova but they're still visible. Movement from behind her tears Alisha from Alec a second time. Alec looks up. The couple gasp simultaneously when they see Jason and Isaac. Jason is attempting to sit up whilst Isaac lays on his back with his eyes wide open.

"What...?" Alisha stutters, both shocked and scared. Her croaky voice makes both brothers look towards her swiftly. Their gaze lands on her red, puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks First but then notices the blood.

"Oh my God, are you okay?" Jason asks frantically and attempts to go closer but Alisha flinches back, still extremely confused. She lands into Alec's chest making his wrap his arms around her. She quickly stands up, the rest of them following her movements.

"But you, you were both dead. I saw you." Alisha mutters making both her brothers look down. When they notice the runes on their skin they gasp slightly catching Alec and Alishas attention as well. Alisha gasps in shock whilst Alec gasps on recognition.

"You must've still had your angelic blood somewhere in you system." Alec states making everyone look at him. "Now that your wolf has been killed, nothings stopping your shadowhunter side from coming through."

"So that means..." Isaac trails off, looking at his brother.

"We're shadowhunters again." He smiles at his younger brother. The two embrace whilst Alisha smiles. Even though she's still confused, she's happy that her brothers are alive and back to their normal self.

Alisha runs into Izzy's arms once she sees her parabatai. The Lightwood wastes no time in hugging the girl back. Through their rune, Izzy felt the immense sadness and guilt she felt and only assumed the worst.

"You okay?" Izzy asks the girl. Alisha nods. "Your brothers?" She asks warily.

"They were in the institute when the soul Sword was activated." Alisha begins. "But they're still alive. Izzy they're shadowhunters again."

"By the angel." Izzy gasps with a smile.

"Alec said it was something to do with their angelic blood but I don't care. They're alive, that's all that matters." The hybrid smiles and Izzy nods.

"Of course." She states, embracing Alisha in another hug.

★ ★ ★

I have no idea if that made sense, but basically Jason and Isaacs angelic blood saved their lives. It was literally midnight and I had this idea so I wrote it down. I hope you all enjoyed it. Thanks for reading :)