•47•

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 10 ~ Bʏ ᴛʜᴇ Lɪɢʜᴛ ғ Dᴀᴡɴ

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 10 ~ Bʏ ᴛʜᴇ Lɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Dᴀᴡɴ

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

★ ★ ★

Jace and Clary are still in the warehouse, Valentine's old lair. Jason, Alisha and Isaac are now in there human forms and are trying to calm Clary down which isn't really working.

"Clary, we can't panic." Jace comments.

"He's a psychopath. He's capable of anything. Simon is innocent in all of this. The only reason Valentine took him captive is because I care about him." Clary rambles just as Luke approaches them.

"Hey. All the prisoners are either dead or gone. No sign of Cleophas." Luke says and Alisha looks over at Clary worriedly. Jace quickly hugs Clary after seeing her distressed look.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay." Jace comforts. Alisha looks at Luke.

"No scent?" She asks and her alpha shakes his head. They all turn to around when a phone rings. It's Clary's. She quickly takes it out and sees it's a video call from Simon.

"Answer it, Clary." Luke says after seeing her hesitance. Clary sees Simon tied up in a chair with tape over his mouth when she answers the phone.

"No." She gasps making everyone look at the screen. When Valentine appears on the screen, each Lotova's eyes flash a forest green.

"Hello, Clarissa. I wish we were chatting under more civilized circumstances, but I'm afraid I've run out of options." He states.

"Let Simon go." Clary says through gritted teeth.

"Absolutely. Just as soon as you or Alisha come back to the Institute. I need one of you to activate the Sword for me." Valentine says like it's not a choice at all. Alisha scoffs whilst Clary shakes her head.

"That is never going to happen." Clary states.

"Oh, but I think it will. Because if you don't show up within the hour... Your vampire boyfriend here is gonna die a death I wouldn't wish upon anyone." Valentine ends the call. Clary goes to move but Luke and Jason hold her back whilst Jace and Alisha try to call Alec.

"Clary." Luke says.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go." Clary says and tries to move again but Jason pulls her back.

"Clary no." He states.

"That's what Valentine wants. You know that if you touch that sword, you can destroy the entire Downworld, including Simon." Luke says.