•9•

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 3 ~ Pᴀʀᴀʙᴀᴛᴀɪ Lᴏsᴛ

★ ★ ★

Ever since the hybrid was back beside her brothers, they haven't left her side whatsoever. Right now, she's tracing her black veins across her arms, looking at them sadly. Jason and Isaac are talking with Luke at the bar whilst Maia sits beside the hybrid.

"You okay Alisha?" She asks worriedly after seeing the girl staring at her arms. Alisha looks up quickly after hearing her name. Jason, Isaac and Luke are now watching the girls encounter. Alisha gives her the best smile she can but everyone sees through it.

"I'm fine." She says quickly. Jason walks over to her, standing in front of the girl.

"What happened?" He asks her but she shakes her head.

"Nothing." She states making all the werewolves scoff.

"Sure." Isaac begins, about to ask her again but once he sees her pleasing look, he stays quiet.

"Look, when your ready to tell us, we'll be here." Luke says and Alisha smiles at him genuinely. Suddenly, his phone begins to ring so he quickly answers it. Alisha looks back at her brothers, not wanting to eavesdrop.

"I'm glad your okay." Isaac says warmly making Alisha smile.

"We all are." Jason adds with a warm expression.

"Thank you." She says. "I missed you." She adds making the brothers smirk.

"Oh we know." Isaac states cockily making Alisha scoff and the others laugh.

"I'm regretting admitting it now..." she mutters but Isaac shakes his head quickly.

"Nope, you said it, no take backs!" He shouts immaturely making most of the werewolves in the room stifle a laugh. Just as Alisha is about to comment, a very gloomy looking Luke walks over. The hybrid picks up on his mood change, something she learnt from Valentine's torture, and stands up despite her dull pain.

"There's a dead body on the beach." He looks up at Alisha, straight in her eyes. "Bright white hair." She shakes her head, knowing that's Gretel but not wanting to admit it. Isaac and Jason frown, still oblivious to the fact Gretel was missing. No one told them she was taken, some wanted to save the pain others just to focused on their dying pack member front of them.

"What's going on?" Jason asks seeing people rush around. No one acknowledges him though.

"I need to go down their." Luke says getting his gun and coat.