•42•

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 8 ~ Lᴏᴠᴇ ɪs Dᴇᴠɪʟ

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 8 ~ Lᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴀ Dᴇᴠɪʟ

★ ★ ★

After Magnus going back to being the host of the party, Alisha goes to find her brothers, just wanting to be around them without worrying about the uneasy feeling in her stomach. She finds them both by a wall near the balcony. She smiles and walks over to them. After reaching them, she notices their cold expressions and frown.

"What's wrong? You both alright?" She questions her brothers, concern etching her features.

"It's you." Isaac states.

"What's me? What did I do?" Alisha asks, wanting to know why they're both mad at her.

"You killed Mom." Jason says and Alishas world suddenly stops. "You didn't listen and you are the reason she's dead."

"I..." Alisha croaks out but no words come out.

"Your the reason we're like this." Isaac states as he and Jason show their werewolf eyes.

"Why we have no family." Tears brim her eyes as her brothers keep spitting horrible accusations at her.

"We hate you. Your not our sister. You are nothing." Alishas throat becomes extremely dry and all the air leaves her body. Tears flow freely down her face as she timidly steps back. Her brothers glare at her coldly and watch as she sobs silently. Without thinking she quickly rushes off to the first empty room she can find. Alec looks inside from the balcony and notices Alishas rushing away from her concerned looking brothers. He frowns and goes to step inside and towards his girlfriends brothers.

Sitting on the edge of the spare bed in Magnus's loft, Alisha sobs silently. She looks outside as she sniffs loudly as her brothers words replay one her head. The hybrid tries to think what lead her brothers to say that. Her thinking suddenly stops when she head shouting from the roof. Using her werewolf hearing, she hears Clary shout;

"Alec. Alec, no." A loud scream fills the air when Alisha sees her unconscious boyfriends body floating outside of the window. Quickly, she runs out and onto the balcony where she sees Magnus using his magic to hold Alec up and places him next to the wall. She looks over and sees Clary's scared expression. Once Magnus places Alec against the wall, the hybrid rushes over.

"Alec. Baby?" She says gently, placing her palm on his cheek.

"What happened?" Izzy asks as she runs onto the roof with Jace, Jason and Isaac. Alisha avoids eye contact with her brothers and just looks at Izzy who watches the girl, concerned. She felt Alisha's guilt and sadness before and became immediately.