•41•

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 8 ~ Lᴏᴠᴇ ɪs Dᴇᴠɪʟ

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 8 ~ Lᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴀ Dᴇᴠɪʟ

★ ★ ★

Alisha sips her drink whilst Magnus sits beside her, the pair catching up on the time they missed. The warlock smiles at the girl, watching her face light up as she tells stories to Magnus.

"Max is getting his first rune." Alisha says after a few moments of silence. Magnus looks at the hybrid and notices her proud look.

"Is he?" Magnus asks with a small smile.

"Yeah. I mean, I didn't hear much of the conversation cause I was teaching Max Rock Paper Scissors." She comments.

"Ahh yes. You and your brothers loved that game. We used to play it for ages." Magnus smiles at the memory. Suddenly, a knock silences the pair. Magnus places his drink on the side and walks to the door. Alisha stands up after hearing the door unlock.

"Alexander. What a nice surprise." Magnus greets with a smirk. "Your girlfriend is in the living room."

"Hey Alec." Alisha smiles as Alec walks into the room. She kisses him sweetly whilst he mutters a cute 'hello'.

"I need your help with something." Alec says as he points at Magnus who now holds his drink in his hand once again.

"What do you need help with?" Magnus asks as he brings his drink to his lips.

"It's for Max's rune Ceremony." Alec says making Magnus shake his head rapidly.

"Nope. No thankyou." Magnus denies quickly. The warlock knows about the Lightwood mother's hatred towards downworlders and definable doesn't want to meet her. Alec looks over at his girlfriend and gives her a pleading look. At first she shakes her head, but after a while she gives in and walks up to her friend.

"Magnus, Maryse isn't that scary. Plus, she'll know your my friend and therefore won't hate you." Alisha tries.

"You hope." Magnus states making Alisha roll her eyes.

"Please Magnus." She sees the hesitance in his eyes and quickly continues. "Plus you love parties, especially hosting them. What's the worst thing that can happen?" The warlock rolls his eyes, knowing that Alisha won't give up until he agrees.

"Fine." Magnus states making Alisha smile at her boyfriend who looks at her proudly.

"Thankyou." Alec says as he kisses her forehead.