•52•

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 11 ~ Mᴇᴀ Mxɪᴍᴀ Cᴜʟᴘᴀ

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 11 ~ Mᴇᴀ Mᴀxɪᴍᴀ Cᴜʟᴘᴀ

★ ★ ★

In Jade Wolf, Alisha stands between both her brothers. The pack was relatively calm about the Lotova brothers not been a werewolf anymore. They were obviously happy and thankful that they were both alive and decided that no matter what, they were both still apart of the pack. The Lotova's and Maia watch Russell, one of the pack members. He is speaking to what's left of the pack.

"Your wife, your sister, your brother and my friend, our family... we can't replace them. But if we don't move forward as a family..." he shouts. Alisha looks down slightly and then turns back to Luke.

"It's getting pretty heated out there." Maia says.

"They just need to blow off some steam." Luke comments.

"You should see them." Isaac says as he still looks outside.

"They're losing faith in you, Luke. They think you brought us into a battle you knew we couldn't win." Maia states.

"It's not Luke's fault." Alisha says.

"He didn't know what was gonna happen." Jason continues.

"Is that what you think?" Luke says after giving a grateful look to the Lotova siblings.

"No. They're scared, and so am I. I mean, Russell's out there talking about hunting mundanes, saying that's the only way we can rebuild the pack." Maia says.

"Turning innocent humans?" Luke says furiously and storms out of the kitchen and towards Russel. The Lotova's and Maia follow after him.

"...as a family, then we will fade out of existence. I mean, come on, does anybody else have any better ideas?" Russel questions.

"Hey, nobody's turning anybody." Luke states.

"Says the alpha who killed three quarters of the pack." Russel responds. Alishas eyes flash green as she lets out a low growl.

"Luke didn't kill anybody. And we can't just go around hunting mundanes." Maia says.

"Why not? You think they'd hesitate to attack us if the tables were turned? Huh?" Russel asks. Alisha steps forwards.

"It's not the mundanes you should worry about." She comments making Russell's eyes flash green.

"All right, that's enough." Luke says, glaring at his daughter and warning her to stop. She steps back but her eyes don't leave Russell's.