•66•

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 14 ~ Tʜᴇ Fᴀɪʀ Fᴏʟᴋ

★ ★ ★

In the Seelie woods, Alisha, Jace, Clary, and Simon stop walking when they see the palace rising up on a hill. The hybrid looks at Jace and he nods at her, knowing she was asking if that was where they were heading.

"It's so beautiful." Clary smiles as she admires the view.

"Don't let it blind you." Jace warns. "Let's go." He says and they walks towards the palace.

Alisha, Jace, Clary, and Simon enter an open space with a throne in the center. The four of them now stand in the Seelie court. A Seelie brushes past Clary, touching her hair. Alisha watched cautiously, making sure she's safe. Her brother grips her hand gently, telling her she'll be okay.

"Welcome." A Seelie says politely with a smile. The Seelies surround them, petting them gently. It takes all of Alisha's self control to not grab there wrists to stop them from touching her.

"Welcome." Another Seelie welcomes the group. As they walk away from the group, Alisha and Clary immediately notice the loss of their weapons or stele's. Looking over and seeing Jaces calm face, she immediately calms down and turns to the Seelie's with a small smile.

"Jace, my stele. Our weapons." Clary states, not knowing why it's happened. Simon glances at his girlfriend.

"Yeah." Jace nods at the red head. Everyone's attention turns to what they can only assume is the Seelie Queen. A young looking girl with silky straight red hair and a beautiful hand crafted flower crown on her head stands up from her throne. Alisha admires the young girl as she stands up with much confidence.

"You'll get them back when you leave the court." She says authoritatively. Jace begins to bend over, bowing to the Queen.

"Your Majesty..." Jace says and then nods at the three beside him. Alisha, Clary and Simon immediately follow his actions. "what a rare honor."

"Wait, that's the queen?" Simon asks in a hushed tone.

"Why is the vampire here?" The seelie queen asks suddenly as she notices Simon. "He was not invited." The three of them stop bowing and Alisha and Clary stand protectively in front of the Lewis boy.

"He's with me." Clary states. Jace side glances the Fairchild and quickly buts in.

"My lady, Simon has proven himself a worthy warrior and a loyal friend." Simon looks at Jace surprised. "We insisted he be here with us. Anything you have to say to us, you can say to him." He finishes kindly.