•69•

a/n hehehe ⬆️

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 15 ~ A Pʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ ғ Mᴇᴍᴏʀʏ

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 15 ~ A Pʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ ᴏғ Mᴇᴍᴏʀʏ

★ ★ ★

Alec wakes up, a couple days after Simon and Alisha's Star Wars marathon, to an empty bed without his girlfriend in. He looks and sees her doing her makeup in the mirror in the corner of the room. He smiles at her.

"Morning." Alisha smirks, sensing someone's eyes on her. "You know, it's rude to stare."

"I'm not staring, I'm admiring. I'm aloud to do that, you're mine." Alec says simply but Alisha's breathing stops at the way he worded his sentence. She attempts to hide the blush forming on her cheeks but Alec can see it as he walks over to her in nothing but a pair of black boxers. He kisses her cheek as soon as he gets over to her. Grabbing some mascara, he studies it and then looks at Alisha in the mirror as she blends out her foundation. "You realise you don't need any of this." He points at the make up laid across his desk. Just as Alisha's goes to thank him, her boyfriend continues. "Plus, I think people who walk into my room think I wear make up." Alisha sniggers as she places her make up brush on the table and turns to her boyfriend, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I think you look amazing baby." She pecks his lips and then sneakily grabs some foundation and squirts it on her fingers. "Even with some makeup." She smiles and rubs the foundation on his cheek. The hybrid laughs brightly as she stands from the chair she was previously sitting on. Alec turns to the mirror and rubs off the foundation on his cheek.

"Oh your gonna pay for that." He states once it was off of his cheek. Pushing the chair ikr of the way, he lunges at his girlfriend, lifting her effortlessly over his shoulder and throws her on the bed. Just as she begins to sit up, the shadowhunter begins to grab her waist, tickling her with a smile on his face. The hybrid laughs loudly as she squirms around, trying to get out of her boyfriends touch. Tears come to her eyes as she hits Alec's chest playfully.

"Alec!" She gasps out but her boyfriend continues to tickle her. "Stop! Please!" She screams and, being a gentleman, Alec stopped and hovered above her, his hands now beside her head. She takes this time to admire her boyfriend, her eyes staying at his naked chest for a moment longer.

"You know, it's rude to stare." Alec repeats what Alisha said earlier, a smirk on his lips as he watches her eyes quickly slash back to his face.

"I'm not staring, I'm admiring. I'm allowed to do that, your mine." Alisha repeats and smirks in victory at the blush rising on Alec's cheeks. He rolls off of her and walks over to his drawers where he keeps his clothes whilst Alisha goes back to doing her makeup.

"What you up to today?" Alec asks as he pulls a black shirt over his head.

"I need to check on Clary and Simon." She states whilst putting on some eyeshadow, creating a smokey eye. "They're both still in the sad crying stage where they say they wanna be alone but don't actually want to be alone you know?" Alec nods.

"Before you do that, I need you to meet me, Jace, Izzy, Jason, Isaac and Sebastian in the Ops centre." Alec says. "Is that okay with you?"

"Of course." Alisha says with a smile, now putting on some of the mascara Alec was examining earlier.

"Great." He says whilst putting on his black leather jacket. "Now, I need to go tell the others I want to see them whilst you put on you make up which you don't need cause your already beautiful." He says whilst walking out of his room.

"Thank you Alec." She shouts after him. "I love you!" She adds.

"I love you too!" She hears Alec's voice say as the door shuts.

Alisha stands between Alec and Sebastian whilst Jason and Isaac stand opposite them beside another shadowhunter as she works. The five of them wait for Jace and Izzy to arrive. The three of them stand on one side of the meeting table in the Ops centre. Alisha turns to see Izzy and Jace walking over to them. The separate shadowhunter walks off and Alisha nudges Alec who turns and sees them too so he begins to speak.

"I have requested that we move Valentine to the Gard in Idris. The Clave has approved the transfer." Alec says.

"What, you told them about the assassination attempt?" Jace questions with his arms folded. Alec moves his head slightly from side to side before shaking his head.

"No." He states. "I explained to them that moving Valentine out of the city is the best way to restore relations with the Downworld. I left Luke out of it." He turns to his girlfriend when he says the last part and she smiles great fully at him. He nods at her with a small smile.

"It is the right decision." Sebastian voices his thoughts.

"But we have not given up finding who orchestrated the hit on Valentine." Alec says after glancing at Sebastian, still being weary after what happened at their first meeting. The blonde shadowhunter looks down slightly.

"I actually have a few leads on that. I'll, um, I'll get a report in by the end of the day." Sebastian says and Alec nods at him.

"Great." Sebastian leaves and Alec turns to Jason and Isaac. "I need you two to scout the city, any signs of anything suspicious you report it." The Lotova's nod and walk off after hugging Alisha goodbye. Alec then turns to Izzy and Jace. "Izzy, you'll be leading the transfer mission. Jace, you will assist."

"We need to remove Valentine's Circle rune. The new wards in Idris won't let him pass with it on. Jace, Alisha, would you like the honors?" She says whilst turning her head between Jace and Alisha.

"Thought you'd never ask." Jace smirks.

"Duh." Alisha states making her brother smirk at her too.

"Okay." Izzy smiles and then walks off.

"Tell me that I'm making the right call, 'cause between you and me, I'm just not sure I'm good at this." Alec questions Jace after Alisha ran off to catch up with Izzy.

"Hey." She says whilst gently grabbing her parabatai's hand. "Before I go have one of the best times of my life," Izzy smiles. "can you go check on Clary? I really don't want her alone."

"Of course." Izzy smiles. "Now go give Valentine what he deserves, I'll talk to you later."

"Bye Iz, and thank you." She says.

"You don't need to thank me, I'm your parabatai." Izzy says before walking off towards Clary's room.