•11•

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 3 ~ Pᴀʀᴀʙᴀᴛᴀɪ Lᴏsᴛ

★ ★ ★

Alisha and Luke storm into the Hunters Moon after getting a call from Isaac. They both look at the broken glass and furniture. The hybrid quickly looks at her brothers and friends, checking their not injured.

"We found the person who took Gretel." Maia states and Alisha quickly looks up, frightened they hurt Jace. Her quick reaction wasn't unnoticed by her brothers. Alisha looks over at Luke and he sighs, pulling out the drawing of Jace. He shows it to Maia and she growls slightly.

"Look familiar?" He asks the werewolf and she nods harshly.

"Yeah, he's prettier in person, but that's the guy. Should have never let him get away." Maia states with a strong look.

"After what he did to Gretel, I vote we return the favor." Tatio growls loudly standing up.

"Hey!" Alisha states when he walks towards the door.

"This is not a democracy. Nobody kills anybody until I say so." Luke says.

"Oh, he can, but we can't?" Maia questions.

"He didn't kill anyone!" Alisha says whilst Luke says:

"That's not what I said."

"He kidnapped her. What more evidence do you need?" Maia asks.

"I was there." Tatio says. Alisha grows angrier and angrier by the second making her older brother stand beside her, attempting to calm her down.

"And the witness found him standing over the body in the morning. I mean, you're the detective. Isn't that what you call an open-and-shut case?" Maia comments but Luke shakes his head.

"No, it's not. Jace is too smart to leave a body laying around." Luke answers.

"Whose side are you on?" Tatio questions.

"I'm on the side of the law." Luke says.

"Whose law?" Tatio growls.

"Seriously, Jace didn't kill anyone, I know that." Alisha steps in but Tatio laughs.

"How would you know? You were with us bleeding to death." Alisha flashes her werewolf eyes, as does Tatio.

"Alright, alright!" Luke steps in, not wanting another fight.

"Chill, Taito. I think we've had enough bar fights for one day." Maia says.