•13•

Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 3 ~ Pᴀʀᴀʙᴀᴛᴀɪ Lᴏsᴛ

★ ★ ★

After arriving at the Jade Wolf on a motorbike, much to Clary's dismay. They found a motorbike outside the restaurant and Alisha unsuited on taking it. So... she jump started it and forced Clary on it. When they got their, the pair follow Luke inside.

"You have to call off the pack. You're the alpha. They'll listen to you." Clary says as Alisha sees Jason. She walks over to him making him stand up.

"What happened?" She asks. "Where's Isaac?" 

"He's going after Jace with Maia, I tried. I really did." he tries and they turn back to Luke and Clary.

"It's not that easy. The pack operates by code, blood for blood." Luke says and Clary looks at Alisha for approvals. They nod shallowly.

"But it's not Jace's fault. He was tricked into kidnapping Gretel. It was Valentine who killed her." Alisha clenched her fists making Jason take a hold of them.

"Believe me, I know his manipulations better than anybody, but that doesn't mean..." Alaric comes out of the kitchen.

"Luke." He says after shooting a soft smile to Alisha. She smiles back and nods her head.

"Give me a sec." he says to Clary.

"Please..." she pleads.

"Maia's caught up to Jace. He's on Front Street heading towards the Brooklyn Bridge." Alaric informs his alpha.

"That's near Magnus' loft." Luke says and Alisha frowns. Why are they there? She think. Almost as if Clary can read her mind, she givers her a soft smile. She walks over to the girl and grips her hand.

"Alec tried teaching Jace through his rune but something happened and he's stuck in some sort of coma." Clary says after realising the girl doesn't know about what happened.

"And no one decided to tell me?" She says after a while.

"Look, you can tell at us all later, but right now we need to save you," Jason points at Clary. "Brother." Luke looks over at Clary and Alisha. He sees the tears in her eyes and sighs deeply. Oh he's in for it later.

In a dark street by Magnus's lost, Jace turns a corner and comes eye to eye with two wolves. Maia, in human form, is standing in front of them. Jace recognises one of the wolves to be Isaac.