Chapter 28 - Stupid

Start from the beginning

"Bring him to their basement." I order while going up to James room to change my clothes. Before Daisy came around the Kings used their basement to interogate traitors. Once Daisy came back they moved it back to their base. Just so that she would never find out what they did.

Now that she is no longer in the house the basement will be up and running.

I change my clothes and head to the basement. There he is tied up in the barely lit room. His clothes have been removed to just his undershirt and briefs.

"Do you have any clue how much you scared the girl." I start off. He rolls his eyes.

"I could care less how scared the little bitch got." His Russian accent clear as day.

"What was your plan in coming around here? Standing around with our men as we discuss ways to destroy your people? Did you think we wouldn't notice you?"

"Took you longer than we thought." He laughs. I punch him in the nose. I hear a nice crack at that.

"I suggest you don't laugh or your nose won't be the only thing broken." I threaten him.

"You know 'Mr.Don of the Spanish Mafia'," he mimics me. "You seem incredibly close with the kings. Especially James King. What are you two fa-" I cut him off as he was about to say a homophobic slur.

"Finish that sentence and I swear to Satan you won't have any teeth." I growl out.

He laughs.

"So it's true then? You and James rocking the bed like two fagg-" I cut him of as I punch him right in the teeth. Then again, then again.

He spits his teeth out.

"Where is your base. Where is Vadik." I get right up in his face. I'm done the fucking small talk.

"Like I would tell you." He slurs out.

I knee him in the crotch as hard as I could before taking a knife and dragging it down his chest before reaching his leg. I hold the knife above his thigh. "Tell me where the fuck Vadik is!"

"Fuck you." He pants clearly in pain. With that I dig the knife down right beside his major artery.

"Fine we can do this the hard way. More fun for me, less fun for you."

I repeated what I did on the right side of his body. I punch him back and forth. Until he passes out. I stop because there is no point in hurting him if he can't feel the pain. I leave the room and head back upstairs with his blood all over me. The soldiers all bow at my appearance even James men.

"Guard the russian, let me know when he wakes up." I order two of my men.

I walk to my office and take a seat in the chair. I dial the safety phones number and after two rings James picks up.

"I have news for you." I tell him.

"Go on."

"We were able to override the block on the surveillance, three Russians planted the box. They climbed up her window and magaged to open it from the outside. Ten minutes later two of them leave out the window, but not the third. We looked through all the surveillance around the property and not any of them in the past two days have caught any footage of the third leaving the house." I start off and stop so I get his response.

"Dammit! One of them was in there while Daisy was in the house still."

"Yeah. So we put the place on lockdown and as I was heading to your office to make sure it is still bolted up one of the soldiers bumped into me and didn't apologize. He showed zero respect so when I called him out on it he responded with his heavy Russian accent. That was the same guy who came through the window. So now I've opened up your basement so he stays on this property and we can get information on him. So far he has already managed to call us a homophobic name that I don't even want to speak of. The Russians know about us James and I have a feeling that if they know about us that means they have been in your security system for a while now watching our every move."

The other side of the line is quiet. I know it's the quiet before the storm.

"Stai scherzando, cazzo! Quei figli di puttana desidereranno di non essersi mai preoccupati di noi. Oh, quando metterò le mani su di loro, strapperò loro il cazzo e glielo ficcherò in gola e guarderò mentre soffocano con i loro fottuti cazzi!" James shouts into the phone speaking in Italian.

Translation: Are you fucking kidding me? Those son of a bitches are going to wish they never fucking bothered with us. Oh, when I get my hands on them I am going to rip their dicks off and shove it down their throats and watch while they choke on their own fucking dicks!

"James Spanish is close to Italian but not that close." I try to lighten his mood. It works a bit as I hear him sigh on the other side of the phone.

"Dante please just find the place Vadik and Margaret are hiding out in. I just need this all over." He sounds exhausted.

"I know babe, I know. Hey, how's Daisy holding up?"

"She's not doing well, she was numb for a while, wouldn't move, sleep, or speak. It was like she was looking right through you. Just about two hours ago she had a massive panic attack. It's her third since she fell out of the numbness yesterday. I've got zero sleep neither has the others. She needs to know she is safe from them." He pauses taking in a deep breath. "We have decided to tell her about the mafia."

"Are you sure about that?" I ask him worried on how she will take it.

"We can't not tell her at this point. She needs to know in case something happens and she finds out from another person."

"Okay, I get it. I know it's hard but maybe try to sleep. Like one of you sleep at a time. Just so you have enough energy to power through the rest of the day." I suggest worried for his health. "You can't help Daisy if your aren't helping yourself. It's like what they say on planes. Put your mask on before putting on others."

"Yeah I'll most likely take you up on that Dante." I love it when he says my name. It just rolls of his tongue in the perfect way.

"Okay I'm going to go wake the Russian in your basement, try to get some sleep."

"Will do."

"Bye James. I-I-"

"What's wrong Dante?"

"Nothing sorry. I'll see you soon and will keep in contact with you."

"Okay bye." He hangs up before I even get the chance to say goodbye.

I almost told him I love him. How dumb of me. Like seriously, if I were to ever tell him I loved him it wouldn't be over the fucking phone.

Idiot.

I crack my knuckles and head back down to the basement with the Russian fucker in it.

My mask back on and ready to kill anyone who crosses my path.

I will find where they are hiding, even if I have to cut his dick off to do it.

-

Here's the second chapter for today! Things are heating up!

Have a great rest of your day!

💕