Baby? .........18

Around seven thirty the next morning Sam walks into the room surprised to see Marley sleeping. He smiles to himself as he watches her from the door way. He suddenly felt the urge to be next to her, so he leaves the door way closing the door behind him and walks around the bed. Leaving his shoes by the side of the bed he climbs in next to Marley, his hands slide around her waist and he pulls her gently towards him placing a light kiss on her shoulder. After a while Marley turns her head not opening her eyes.

"Hey Sammy," She says quietly feeling the body behind her.

"Hey baby, I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you,"

" It's fine," She replies turning around. "Like I said last night, it's a great way to wake up," She says with a smile as she wraps her arms around Sam's neck placing a kiss on his lips before tucking her face in the crook of his neck.

"Are you going beck to sleep?" Sam asks with a small chuckle.

"Obviously, just because I'm happy you're here doesn't mean I'm going to get out of bed at 7:30 in the morning,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Morning guys," Marley says as she walks into teh dinning room with Sam around three hours later.

"Hey, when did bird man get here?" Nat asks placing a platter of Blueberry pancakes on the table.

"Oh, I got in this morning, not that long ago actually," The group continue to talk as Rhodey and Bruce join the group. Marley tried to eat she really did, but something about the smell, maybe the cooked blueberries just wasn't sitting right with her stomach. So she just pushed the food around her plate instead smiling and talking to hide the fact that she wasn't eating. Nat noticed first, giving Marley a weird look. She just shakes her head in reply not saying anything. Sam notices a couple minutes later, looking over at her then down at her plate.

"Hey, Mar you ok? You haven't eaten anything," Sam says a concerned look on his face. Marley closes her eyes putting her fork down.

"I can't-" She says placing her head in her hand covering her eyes. "I-i can't eat this I'm going to be sick," She says before quickly getting up from teh table and leaving the room.

"Anyone know what that was about?" Sam asks looking around the table. Rhodey and Nat looked just as confised as Sam did. Bruce on the other hand looked like he knew something, even if he did he didn't say a word instead he just shrugs his shoulders. "Ok then," Sam says getting up from the table and following in the direction Marley went. He walks back to their room where he hears the sound of someone throwing up from the bathroom.

"Mar you good?" He asks knocking on the door first. When his question is answered with more sounds he pushes the door open. He sits down on the side of the tub pulling back Marley's hair into one of his hands rubbing her back with the other one. Once she was done she reaches up flushing the toilet before resting her back against the tub next to Sam. "Are you ok?" He asks looking down at Marley.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she replies starting to stand up. "I think we should have that talk now though, and I need some water,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what was that about?" Sam asks as they stand in the now deserted and clean kitchen. "You love blueberry pancakes,"

"Yeah well something else doesn't, " Marley replies as she finished her glass of water.

"Something else?"

"Sam, I'm pregnant, it's why I've been feeling so bad. Why I haven't been eating a lot, every thing I eat just seems to come back up,"

"Wait, you're... You're... Pregnant?" Sam says still comprehending. Marleys words.

"You're not upset right? This is a good thing, you think this is a good thing right?" Marley says starting to ramble only stopping when she felt Sam's lips on hers.

"Stop it," he says looking her in the eye. "It's an amazing thing, we're going to be awesome parents," Marley let's out a sigh of relief as a smile forms on her face.

"Yeah, awesome," she says before Sam pulls away from her walking towards the fridge.

"First order of business, find something you can eat that you can also keep down," Marley smiles to her self as Sam looks through the fridge.

How in the world did she get so lucky?

A/N: so this one is shorter but I thought it was the perfect way to end this chapter. I also feel like these last two chapters we're a much needed plotline break from the tfatws plot line :)

More updates coming tomorrow!!! Two more episodes to go through!!! This story is so close to being done... Yet so far!!!

I hope you guys had a great day!! ~M