Girl talks.......10

A/N: I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!! uhhhh Marley needs a super cool superhero name. And I don't know what it should be.... So suggestions are very much welcome........... >

Marley caught up with Wanda and they walked together to the jet.

"Are you sure you don't have feelings for Sam?" Wanda asked.

"I'm sorry?" Marley replies briefly pausing.

"Earlier you said that you and Sam were 'just friends'. Are you sure that's the truth?" Wanda says as Marley resumes walking. Marley stayed silent not knowing what to say, her thoughts and feelings were conflicting with each other on so many levels. She couldn't make out what was true and what was false.  "Am I to take your silence as an answer?" Wanda asked.

" No, no my silence is not an answer," Marley said rather quickly. The duo approaches the Jet and walks up the ramp. "Can we continue this conversation in our heads?" Marley asks as she sees Steve approach her. Wanda nods her head and walks away so Steve can talk to Marley.

"About time you showed up." He said as he walked with Marley onto the ship. " I need to give you the rundown since you were absent."

"Yeah yeah Steve I get it I wasn't here, gosh leave the complaining to Tony."  Marley follows Steve and he gives her the rundown on what's going to happen in Sokovia, once he's done Marley moves across the jet and takes a seat in front of Wanda and Pietro, sitting down and buckling up before the jet takes off. The two girls lock eyes with each other and open their minds to each other immediately resuming the conversation they were having earlier.

"You said not to take your silence as an answer. So then what is the answer?"  Wanda's voice said in her mind.

"Honestly, Wanda. I don't have an answer for you. Everything is a mess in my brain right now, and I don't know the answer. I don't know if I ever will." 

Wanda slowly tilts her head to the side not breaking eye contact. " Your thoughts are very confusing, I can see why you don't have an answer."

"That's only half of it. I feel like a teenage girl with crazy mood swings. I don't understand anything."

"I understand."

"Maybe it will be different when this murder bot is taken care of. You know, we should hang out sometime. Have a girl's night. Maybe after we get Nat back." Marley says. A small smile grows on the teen's face at the thought of a 'girls night'.

"That would be nice."

The girls talk for a while longer before they are brought out of their trance by Pietro. It was only then that they realized how long they had talked, for the Jet was landing in Sokovia.

"Ok," Steve says gathering everyone's attention. "Ultron knows we're coming. Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire. And that's what we signed up for. But the people of Sokovia, they didn't. So our priority is getting them out. All they want is to live their lives in peace, and today that's not going to happen. But we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done. We find out what Ultron's been building, we find Romanoff, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us. Ultron thinks we're monsters. That we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right." Steve finishes his Motivational speech just as the Jet ramp hits the ground. Together as a team, everyone walks out of the Jet to get to work.

A/N: wow two updates today....... thats crazy.....I'm going for more so we'll see. Since the next chapter is going to be the battle of Sokovia it will take a little longer to write considering I'm following the movie so yeah...... but I'm on a roll so I'm hoping to get more updates done today.

Remember to eat.....and drink some water.......all of you are beautiful :) keep on rocking! ~M