Scott Lang..........9

"I thought he got dusted?" Nat said walking over to the screen.

"He did, this must be an old message," Steve says also walking up to the screen.

"Oh! Hi. Hi! Is anyone home? This is Scott Lang. We met a few years ago, at the airport? In Germany? I got really big, and I had my mask on. You wouldn't recognize me." Scott says from outside the compound the speakers picking up his voice loud and clear. "Ant-Man? Ant-Man, I know you know that. I need to talk to you guys."

"This is an old message right Marley?" Steve asks looking at Marley.

"It's the front gate," she says immediately turning around and jogging towards the front of the building trying to get there as fast as she can. "Scott?" Marley asks as she steps out the front door. "Scott!"

"Marley? Sam's girl right?" he says walking closer to the building once Marley opened the gate.

"Yeah, yeah I am come on, come in I think we have a lot to talk about." The girl replies ushering Scott into the compound.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Scott, are you ok?" Steve asks as the trio watches Scott pace back and forth.

"Yeah I'm fine, " he replies still pacing. Scott opens his mouth like he was going to say something else but then stops. After a couple more paces Scott opens his mouth and Finally says something. "Have you ever studied Quantum Physics?"

"Only enough to make conversation," Nat says as Steve makes a confused face.

"Yeah, a lot actually, Its been a running theory of mine for a couple years now." Marley replies gaining shocked looks from her other two teammates.

"Alright. So... five years ago, right before Thanos, I was in a place called the Quantum Realm." Scott says as he stops pacing. "The Quantum Realm is like its own microscopic universe. To get in there, you have to be incredibly small. Hope, she's my... She was my..." He trails off for a second trying to describe the girl. "She was supposed to pull me out. And then Thanos happened, and I got stuck in there,"

"I'm sorry Scott that must've been a long five years," Nat says not completely knowing how the Quantum realm works.

"Yeah, but that's just it. It wasn't. For me, it was five hours," Scott says. Steve and Nat share a bewildered glance. "See, the rules of the Quantum Realm aren't like they are up here. Everything is unpredictable. Is that anybody's sandwich? I'm starving," He says walking over to Nat's abandoned sandwich and taking a bite.

"Scott, what are you talking about?" Steve asks still extremely confused.

"What he's saying is that time works different in the Quantum realm," Marley speaks up.

"Exactly, the only problem is right now, we don't have a way to navigate it. But what if we did? I can't stop thinking about it. What if, we could somehow control the chaos, and we could navigate it? What if there was a way to enter the Quantum Realm at a certain point in time but then exit at another point in time? Like... Like before Thanos," Scott says looking at the trio before him. Marley nods to her self deep in thought before walking over to her bag pulling out a notebook. Nat walks over behind Marley to see what she was looking at while Steve questions Scott.

"Are you talking about a time machine?"

"No. No, of course not. No, not a time machine. It's more like a... Yeah, a time machine. I know it's crazy. But I can't stop thinking about it. There's gotta be some way... There's gotta be...some w... it's crazy," Scott replies. Nat looks up.

"I get e-mails from a racoon, nothing sounds crazy anymore,"

"Yes, that's it," Marley says standing up notes in hand. "Why did I not think of this, months of studying and I didn't think of this, I'm an idiot,"

"Are you saying this can be done?" Steve asks his focus shifting to Marley.

"Oh it can 100 percent be done,"

"So what are we waiting for?" Scott asks.

"It's difficult, the smallest mistake could turn the entire thing into a disaster. Some would say it's to risky to even try," Marley says putting her notebook away. "Not to mention the fact, we don't have the technology or the expertise to pull it off,"

"So we find someone who does," Scott says like it's not a big deal.

" Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Marley asks looking at Steve.

"I am not getting anywhere close to that child again, and me and him haven't been on the best of terms these last couple of years,"

"Well, he's one of our only options," Marley says before turning to Nat. " Have you met little Morgan?"

"Am I supposed to know who that it?"

"Wow, you really have been buried in your work,"

"So where are we going?" Scott asks not understanding what going on.

"The Stark's cabin,"

A/N: endgame endgame endgame endgame.

We're here!!!!!!!!!

More updates coming today!!!! ~M