Date Night pt.2.........6

"Are we there yet?" Marley asks for the two hundred and fifth time in the past hour. Yes, Sam counted.

"I thought we left the child at home?" Sam complains as he pulls the car over into a parking lot.

"We left the Baby at home," Marley says looking out the window. "Never said we left the child at home,"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Sam says parking the car. He grabs his phone and gets out of the car walking around and opening Marley's door. "You got me there. We're both big children anyway,"

"That is undenyable," Marley says getting out of the car. "Where are we going anyway?" 

"Well," Sam says locking hands with Marley. "Some say it's a magical place. Others say it's the best place on earth," He says leading Marley out of the parking lot and down the street.

"Disney land?" Marley asks looking up at Sam.

"There's no Disney land in Louisiana Babe," Sam says looking at her.

"Disney world?"

"That's not here either," He says with a shake of his head before stopping infront of a building.

"...a book store?" Marley asks looking into the windows.

"An extremely magical place," Sam says with a smile on his face.

"I have to say. The fact that you think this is a place for a date... Is absolutely astonishing it is no wonder you are my favorite person," Marley says with a smile on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I've missed this," Sam says walking down the street hand in hand with Marley. "Night missions mixed with babies really take a toll on spending quality time with my favorite woman,"

"Ah yes babies ruin everything," Marley says in a sarcastic tone.

"Ok that's not what I ment," Sam says making Marley chuckle. She here's her phone go off lifting her hand up she checks it seeing a text from Nat.

Just sending an update, every things going fine. Found out Riley likes Tangled :)

"Oh noo," Sam groans having read the message over Marley's shoulder. "She is going to turn out just like you isn't she?"

"She has your eyes though," Marley says smiling up at Sam. "Your smile too,"

"Yeah well she's going to have your personality,"

"Hmm, no I don't think so. Not fully," Marley says as the couple continues to walk down the street. "I think she is going to have quite the mix of our personalities,"

"She's going to be quite the child,"

"That she is,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey," Marley says softly as she and Sam walk through the door.

"Hello to my favorite couple," Nat says walking up to the couple. "How was your night?"

"Amazing," Marley replies walking further into the house. "How was it here?"

"Your daughter is an absolute sweet heart,"

"I mean she is a baby," Sam says walking towards the couch. "She can only do so much,"

"You can only do so much and you're a full grown man," Nat shoots back.

"Ooh," Marley says laying down on the couch with her head in Sam's lap.

"Ooh, that's all you're going to say?" Sam asks looking down at Marley.

"She's scary and you're my husband. Therefore I'm Sweden,"

"I'm just scary?" Nat asks sitting down in an arm chair.

"You are very, very, scary,"  Sam says.

"Oh don't listen to him," Marley says looking at her best friend. "You're crashing here tonight right?"

"I mean I can, I am also very capable of catching a flight back to NY,"

"Nonsense," Sam says before checking his phone. "You will not be be flying back to New York when it's almost midnight,"

"It's almost misnight?" Marley asks sitting up.

"Yeah,"

"Fuck no wonder I'm tired," Marley says before standing. "It's mommas bed time!"

"You have a bed time?" Nat asks a joking smirk on her lips.

"Don't you start that," marley says pointing as Nat. "You try raising a baby. You know where the guest room is," She says smiling at Nat. "Night baby," she says bending down kissing Sam on the cheek.

"Night baby, I'll be up there soon," He says before she walks up the stairs. Not long after Sam and Nat make their way to their respectful rooms. As Sam walks into the room he see's Marley already in bed. He smiled to himself as he walks to get ready for bed. Walking out of the bathroom he hears cries from over the baby monitor. Marley groans sitting up in bed.

"I'll get her," She says moving to get out of the bed.

"No, no, its my turn," Sam says walking towards the door. "I'll be back in a minute," He says before walking out of the room. Marley lays back down and smiles to her self as she listens to Sam with Riley from over the baby monitor.

"Hey baby," Marley hears Sam say from over the monitor. "Shhh, it's ok, daddy's here," He says calming Riley. Riley quiets down at Sam's calming words. Funny enough Marley also finds her self drifting off the longer she listens to Sam. By the time Sam walks back into the bedroom Marley was fast asleep a small smile on her face. He rolls his eyes with a smile.

Oh how he adored the woman in front of her. 

A/N: Y'all two things...two important things.

So, one, I need ideas, suggestions, I'm thinking this last part is going ot be like a collection of one-shot vibes. Over the course of Riley's childhood/ life with some Marley Sam moments obviously. I have this awesome chapter idea for like Marley and Sam with the rest of the group but that won't be till later... so I need suggestions for chapters :)

Two I'm trying to get out of a reading slump so if I do a sort of read with me thing on some form of social media where y'all suggest books and I read them with useless probably not as funny as I think commentary would y'all read/ interact with it? Just an Idea.

Any whoo I'm going to go brain storm ideas for more chapters... I hope you all had a great day/night :)~M