Firsts.........9

~ 1 year 4 months ~

Have a baby they said, it would be fun, they said. Nothing is fun about being woken up at three in the morning by a crying child. Riley has been one for about four months. She was standing up a lot recently, she was also crying a lot. She was teething, not a fun time for anybody in the house, Stevie was teething too, and so was Meg. The cat was nicer about it though. So what do you do when every baby in the house is teething? Well you shove things in their face that they can chew on, that makes them shut up, at least for a little while.

Sam and Marley had finally gotten Riley to stop crying, Stevie to stop chewing on the pillows and Meg, well they left her alone since she was sleeping in the corner. The couple had decided to switch off on sleeping. Switching every hour or so when Riley would get bored of chewing on the same toy, with the same person. This pattern carried on into the afternoon of the next day. Marley was in the kitchen getting a drink before switching off with Sam. Everything was going fine until she heard an anxious call from the living room.

"Honey?" Sam calls keeping his eye's on Riley.

"What?" She calls back finishing up her cup of coffee.

"Why is our child levitating?" Marley pauses. Surely she didn't hear that right. It must be the sleep deprivation, right?

"I'm sorry what?" She says continuing to stir her coffee.

" Riley, she's levitating, Why?" This time Marley was sure those were the words she heard. She quickly ditches her spoon and cup of coffee walking out of the kitchen and towards the living room. Marley stops when she enters the door way her eyes widen at the sight in front of her. Riley was floating in the air wisps of purple floating around her, obviously being what holding her up.

"No, no, no, no, no,no This can't be happening," She says as Riley casually floats in a flip a huge smile on her face. "She can't get powers right now," Marley complains. "Do you know what this mean?" She says looking at Sam.

" The terrible two's phase is going to be even more terrible?"

"It's going to be even more terrible," Marley groans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ 1 year 6 months ~

 Marley was sitting in the floor playing with Riley while also making sure she didn't destroy anything with her new found powers. Sam was in the kitchen making lunch, since he was the one who could kind of cook. Suddenly a knock at the door rings out.

"Who ever could that be Rye Rye?" Marley asks standing up to check the door. When she opens the door she comes face to face with a super soldier. "Bucky! I didn't know you were down here," She says stepping aside to let him in.

"Yeah, I was with Sarah," He says quietly. Marley's jaw drops at his words a smile growing on her face.

"I want to know every little detail,"

"Mama?" A little voice calls.

"Yeah baby?" Marley says back briefly looking in Riley's direction before stopping and looking at Riley. "Did she just?" She asks looking at Bucky who matched her surprised expression. "Samuel Thomas Wilson get you're ass in here now," Marley calls sitting down in front of Marley.

"Ass," The little girl repeated looking at her mother.

"No, no no, let's go back to the first word," Marley says while Bucky chuckles at hte little girl cursing.

"Mama, ass," Riley says causing Bucky to quietly laugh.

"Mama does have a nice ass," Sam says walking into the room before pausing. He looks towards Riley realizing it was her first words, then to Bucky who looked uncomfortable by what he had said, then towards Marley who gave him a look.