Sokovia pt. dos .......12

"Avengers, time to work for a living." Tony said as the few teammates that were around the core started fighting robots. Wanda and Pietro soon showed up soon followed by Clint. "Romanoff. You and Banner better not be playing hide the zucchini." Tony said blasting more robots.

"Gross Tony." Marley conplained at the same time Nat responded.

"Relax shellhead not all of us can fly." Suddenly a truck plows through hitting every robot in its path without mercy. Nat hopped out of the truck and met up with the rest of us at the core, the Hulk quickly following. One scientific shpeil (is that how you spell that?) Later the team was faced with Ultron himself.

"Is that the best you can do?" Thor yells at Ultron like an idiot.

"Really dude?" Marley says from behind him. All the sudden an army of robots appear from behind Ultron ready to fight.

"You had to ask? " Steve sighs as he looks at the army then to Thor.

"This is the best I can do, this is exactly what I wanted. All if you, " Ultron said guesturing to the team "against all of me.Hiw can you possible beat me?"

"Well like the old man said, together." As soon as he finished his sentence the army and the team bursted into action. The latter destroying the former. Wanda and Marley using their powers, Pietro his speed, stark and vision lasers, cap his shield, Hulk his fists, Nat her self basically, and Clint his bow the team killed robot after robot.

The group split up slightly as the robot tried to flee the flying land, Thor, Tony and Vision were fighting off Ultron before Hulk punched him off the edge. The rest of the team split up, Steve sweeping for stragglers, Wanda talked her way into staying to protect the core, and the rest making their way back to the lifeboats.

Nat, Pietro, Marley, and Clint all made it safely onto a lifeboat when Clint saw a child. Immediately he runs off the boat to grab the kid, Marley follows having a bad feeling in her gut.
That feeling was right when she sees a robot with a gun, and a blue flash moving Clint and the kid out of the way.

It was a split second decision, probably a stupid one but Marley did it anyway. She couldn't let Pietro sacrifice himself, he was too young, he had to much life ahead of him. Just as the bullets rained down Marley tackled Pietro taking half of the bullets for him. She had a bullet in her side, her shoulder, and one in each leg. Pietro on the other hand only got one that scraped his side, but didn't stick, and one in the shoulder.

Clint turns around to see Pietro trying and struggling to get Marley up and back to the boats. Steve spots the scene for a ways over and comes running immediately picking up Marley and running towards a lifeboat, Pietro and Clint following him. Clint gives the child to his mother and walks over to where Pietro is sitting. Marley was lying on the floor in front of him putting pressure on her side wound.

"If you don't die from this Sam's going to kill you you know that right." Pietro says softly, his accent southing any anxiety Marley had.

"I know, " She grunts out. She really hoped she would live through this. Pietro helped put pressure on some of her wounds and slowly, not knowing if it was from blood loss or exhaustion, she faded into the blackness.

A/N: hey I finished pt2 of the sokivia battle. Wow four parts today..... Well I guess technically not since it's past midnight. O well.

Anyway

Did y'all eat today? Drink water? Talk to some one? Got some sun? Went out side? You should do some of those things..... Your beautiful don't treat yourself like your not.

Keep rocking and rolling ~M