Stupid.......23

The fun of the morning had thoroughly died down, the group was now currently split up. Nat and Wanda were out exploring Wakanda while T'challa was busy taking care of kingly duties. Sam, Pietro, Bucky, Marley, Steve, and Shuri however sat together in a room conversing with each other and sharing some laughs.

"So Marley, I heard from someone that you can sing. What are your thoughts on that?" Shuri asks the girl catching her by surprise.

"Well, my first thought is who told you, but once I realize it was probably one of these two idiots," She gestures in between Steve and Sam, " I think, Yeah I can kind of sing."

"Sing something for us, " Bucky says speaking for the first time since the start of the conversation. Marley looks at the long haired super soldier and shakes her head scrunching up her nose.

"Sorry not today, I have a new song I'm working on so may e when that's done," The girl replies while laying down on the couch. Marley placed her head and shoulders in Sam's lap allowing him to mindlessly play with her soft brown hair, while her legs drapped over Shuri's lap who surprisingly didn't care.

"Come on Mar please? " Pietro says from his spot in between the two super soldiers.

"No means no Piet learn it now, " Marley says and the group falls into a brief silence before branching off into separate conversations. Marley however ignored all attempts that were made to start a conversation. She was too captivates by Sam who was locked in discussion  with Steve about who knows what. She admired his amazing jawline working her way down slowly, the analyzed the way his collarbone became slightly more prominent when he turned his head, how his biceps slightly tensed and relaxed through his shirt that was relatively tight. She watched his hands as much as she could as he braided an un braided small sections of her hair.

Eventually Sam felt a pair of eyes on him and looked towa4ds the girl in his lap. A smirk slid onto his face when he saw Marley's eyes mover over his body until meeting his own eyes.

"Guys I want to do something stupid, " Marley says suddenly looking away from the perfect man I front of her. Shuri's was about to reply with a question but Bucky beat her.

"Sam's stupid do him, " He says nonchalantly making Marley sit up extremely fast as every head in the room snapped to Bucky. Like he did absolutely nothing wrong Bucky just shrugs his shoulder. Marley narrows her eyes looking in between Dam and Bucky.

"Did you tell him to say that?" She inquired looking directly at Sam.

"What?" He exclaims. An incredulous look on him face. "No, how would I? What?"

"Samuel Wilson, is this a sorry excuse for you trying to get laid?" Marley asks not even caring there's others in the room. Steve being Steve was embarrassed by the arguing couple in front of him, Shuri and Pietro were amused but nodded was laughing as hard as Bucky who undoubtedly said what he did on purpose.

"What? No! Mar I didn't tell him to say that," Sam says slightly desperate for this conversation to be over. Market rolls her eyes laying back down in her original position.

"If you wanted to have sex with me you could have just asked, " She said looking straight ahead and out the window where the midday sun illuminated the cityscape. Sam looks down at Marley a glint if mischief in his eyes.

"You wanna have sex?" He asks with a straight face, making Marley scoff and slap his chest playfully.

"You truly are stupid, Wilson." Marley says looking back out at the city. While the group around her laughed (with the exception of Steve who was still highly embarrassed).

A/N: did I write this chapter then end up hating it so I deleted 90‰ of it and rewrote it? Yes... Sorry for the late update.

How was y'alls day, I expect an hour by hour play by play and you guys better have eaten and drank some water in there or I'm going to send my puppy army after you so they can lick you until you eat. (Unless if course your allergic to dogs, then I will find another animal substitute)

Have a great day/night guys y'all are amazing <3 :) ~M