Reception.......22

The compound was filled with laughter and music as the night progressed.  The newly wed couple was currently split up having lost each other in the crowd.

"D-d-d-d-d-Dora, and Steve," Marley sings walking up to Steve and Bucky.

"Hey Mar," Steve says at the same time Bucky says. "Who's Dora?"

"You don't know who Dora is? Oh my god,"

"I don't think you watch a lot of television as a brain washed assasin," Steve says when Bucky shakes his head.

"I forgot about that," Marley says looking at the people around her.

"are you ok?" Bucky asks looking at Marley.

"oh yeah i'm fine," Marley says her focus moving back to the boys. "I just can't find Sam, and there's a lot of people here, kind of overwhelming, you know,"

"Makes sense," Steve says. Marley nods her head silently.

"I think I'm going to get some fresh air," Marley says before walking away, through the crowd, and out the door.

"Looks like we both had the same idea," A voice says by her, Marley turns to see Sam.

"Well they do say great minds think a like," Marley replies a smile forming on her face as the couple walk towards each other. Sam grabs Marley's hips pulling her closer, their lips connect with passion. Marley's arms slide around his shoulders connecting behind Sam's neck as he somehow pulls her closer. Neither pulls away until absolutely necessary, the couple catch their breath with their heads rested against each other.

"God woman, I can never get enough of you," Sam whispers.

"Great," Marley says leaning to give Sam another kiss. " Because you're stuck with me,"

"I wouldn't have it any other way,"

"Come on," Marley says pulling Sam towards the door. "I think we're starting speeches soon,"

"Ah yes, the iconic time when you're best friends make fun of you because you fall in love,"

"There's a specific time for that? I thought it was a 24/7 thing?" The couple laughs before walking back into the building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The night was somewhat winding down, the party had lowered down to close friends and family, even though that was still a relatively large number of people.

"Oh  my god Shuri I cannot thank you enough for making this ring," Marley says talking about the engagement ring she got months earlier. "It's so beautiful,"

"Well you can hardly give me credit for the design, it was all Sam's idea, I just made it realistic," Shuri says dismissing the complement.

"Well, thank you anyway," Marley says with a smile on her face.

"Ladies,"Okoye greets walking up to the two girls.

"Hey Oak," Marley says giving her a side hug.

"What are we talking about?" Okoye asks.

"Oh, I was just thanking Shuri for the engagement ring,"

"The engagement ring I designed?" a voice asks from behind Marley. She turns around to see Sam walking up to them.

"Oh please," Marley says with a wave of her hand. "You may have designed it but Shuri still made it,"

"Fair enough," Sam says putting his arm around Marley's shoulders. "I still don't remember getting a thanks for giving you the ring," Sam says in a joking tone.

"Your thanks was me saying yes," Marley replies. Sam looks down at her.

"Is that how you want to play this?" Marley's eyes go wide as she slips Sam's arm off of her shoulders.

"Oh shit," She says before turning to Shuri and Okoye. "Sorry to cut this conversation short ladies, but I have to run, literally, good thing I can do it in heels," She says before quickly moving away. Sam waits a couple of seconds a smile on his face before taking off to look for Marley.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Steve and Amy (Marley's mother) sit at a table watching the party. Suddenly they spot Sam chasing Marley both with big smiles on their faces. Amy watches while Steve looks away completely used to the  behavior.

"Why are they running around like children?" Amy asks Steve. He looks up in surprise.

"Who knows, could be any number of things, they don't mean it though, they never do. Their just having fun,"

"They've done this before?"

"Oh yeah, it's like a normal Friday night," Steve says shrugging it off, Amy was about to say something else when Marley skids to a halt in front of them.

"Steve, I do not appreciate how close you have gotten to my mother in one night. We get it you're an old man, but it's still kind of creepy," She says before looking behind her, when he sees Sam gaining she runs off again back into the crowd.

"Normal Friday night huh?" Amy asks causing Steve to laugh.

"Believe it or not, yeah," The two sit in silence for a while before Amy breaks it.

"She's just like her father, so care free, so positive,"

"She talks about him a lot, she really looked up to him," Steve replies as they watch Sam finally catch Marley wrapping his arms around her waist and spinning in a circle.

"He always liked Sam too,"

"everyone likes Sam, except Buck,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So what are we doing tomorrow morning?" Sam asks, they decided to stay at the compound for the night not leaving for their honeymoon until the next morning.

"We are taking Tony's jet, because he said we could," Marley says hanging up her dress before slipping on one of Sam's old t-shirts and walking towards the bed. "Then we are stopping in Louisiana to drop mom, Sarah, and the kids off. And then, I have you all to myself, for as long as we want,"

"Won't Tony need his jet?" Sam asks as they both climb into the bed.

"Well in his words, he's retired why would he need it,"

"Well in that case," Sam says pulling Marley on top of him. " We will be gone, for as long as we want," Sam pulls Marley's face towards his own kissing her passionately on the lips. "I love you so fucking much," Sam whispers once they pull away. Marley rolls off his chest before resting half her body back on his chest and looking up at him.

" And I love you just as fucking much,"Marley says, Sam places a kiss on her forehead as she lays her head back down on his chest. With her arms around his neck, his arm around her waist, her head on his chest, and their legs intertwined, the two fall asleep together, ready to start their future.

A/N: there will be one more part on part 5 then we are on to tfatws!!!!!!!! I can't decide though if I should end it with tfatws or add like a half to a full part of like original story before ending, let me know what you guys think. Either way we are close to the end, and what a ride this has been. Make sure you guys are prepared though, part 6 is going to have some twists, some good and some bad, so ya might want to buckle your seat belts.

I hope all of you had an amazing day, I hope you ate something, drank something, talked to somebody, got some sun, I hope you smiled today because you are beautiful, and you are worth it, and all this positivity is really exhausting sometimes...

Anyway, I'm heading out for the night, if you have any questions, comments, concern, or suggestions feel free to comment :) and if you ever want someone to talk to you can message me at any time and I will most likely reply, unless I'm asleep, or the ghosts in my 119 year old house have possessed me. Have a great night :) ~M