Chase.........22

3rd person pov

The sun had been up for hours now, but still, the couple didn't move. Besides the occasional chatter, the room was silent, neither Sam nor Marley wanted to start their day. Unlucky for them a certain assassin was going to force them to get out of bed. Marley's phone chimed on the bedside table. With a groan Marley rolled over to grab it, Sam following her movements drapes an arm around her waist and looks at her phone over Marley's shoulder. 

After waking up her phone Marley squints at it adjusting the brightness. She then checks her notifications to see who texted her.

"It's Nat," She says with a groan, laying her head back against Sam's shoulder. His gaze is met with a pair of Steller Dark brown eyes.

"Ignore her, she'll understand," Sam tells Marley pulling her closer to his chest.

"I don't think that's a smart idea, Sam," Marley replies turning around and wrapping her arms around Sam's neck. "She is an assassin," She says a small smile setting on her face as she looks over Sam's features. Her phone pings again behind her. "She is also stubborn and won't take no for an answer." Sam sighs reaching behind Marley and picking up her phone, opening the messages from Nat.

Tashashashaa: Where are you two? Everybody else is already up.  (Sent 3 minutes ago)

Tashashahsaa: Are you guys seriously still sleeping? If I come to your room and both of you are still in bed I'm going to beat both of you. (sent one minute ago)

Just then they heard a knock on the door.

"Come in," Marley called before shoving Sam off the bed when the door opened. A stern-looking Natasha walked into the room just as Sam sat up giving Marley a bewildered look.

"What are you still doing in bed?" Nat asks. Marley just looks at her innocently before replying.

"You can't do anything, You said if we were both in bed. Sam's not in bed, he's on the floor."

"Yeah because you pushed me!" Sam exclaimed from his spot on the floor. Marley just shrugged her shoulders not seeing his point. The redhead rolled her eyes at the two children in front of her before turning around and walking out of the room.

"I want you both out here in fifteen minutes!" She calls as she leaves. Once she's gone Marley cautiously looks at Sam.

"I'm sorry I pushed you off the bed, but I had to act fast." She says. Sam narrows his eyes at Marley, a look she knew meant trouble. Like lightning, the girl was out of bed and sprinting towards the door. Sam got off the ground slowly to give her a head start but soon he was also speeding out the door and down the hall.

The duo ran through the halls narrowly missing people as they wove through crowded halls. Marley had no idea where she was going, her surroundings were a blur to her so she wouldn't get distracted by the pretty views. Finally, she can across a door that looked vaguely familiar, so she opened it and ran through it. The room she entered was similar to the one the group hung out in the previous day, in said room was T'challa, Shuri, Steve, Bucky, and Nat. They all turned around at the sound of the door opening.

"That was fast, It hasn't even been ten minutes yet," Nat said as Marley closed the door behind her. Ignoring Nat's comment Marley runs to the far side of the group hiding behind Steve who was furthest from the door. Before anyone could ask questions the door opened again and Sam casually walked in.

"has anyone seen Marley?" Sam asks casually to make it seem like he wasn't just chasing her down the hall.

"Behind Steve," T'challa says earning a glare from Marley. Sam starts to walk around the huddle of people. As soon as Marley saw him she sprinted away laughing. Sam chuckled as he continued to walk around the group. "what are you guys doing?" T'challa asks. Neither one answers though. Instead, Nat does.

"Sam's probably trying to get her back for pushing him off the bed this morning." Marley ran behind Bucky placing her hands on his shoulders from behind.

"Don't let him get me!" She cries dramatically before laughing. Bucky just chuckles not moving from his spot. Marley doesn't move as she watches T'challa, Steve, and Bucky start up a new conversation. Shuri and Nat were both commentating to each other about the chase currently going on.

Marley turns around analyzing her surroundings looking for any sign of Sam only to see nothing, A confused look passes over her face and she cautiously moves out from behind Bucky.  Again she looks around, but Sam was nowhere to be found. From the corner of her eye, she was T'challa give a signal to someone behind her. Marley just couldn't act quick enough.

Sam sneaks up behind her wrapping his arms around her waist making her let out a small squeal of surprise. This caught the attention of everyone in the room. They all watched as Marley struggled to get out of Sam's grip to no avail. Sam casually carried the struggling girl out of the room with a short nod to the rest of the group.

"They really do seem to be made for each other," Shuri comments quietly as they watch the duo leave. Steve and Nat share a look knowing how much work it took to get them to actually tell each other about their feelings.

"Yeah, they do don't they"

A/N: hello people!!! we is back and at it with another chapter. (tell me why that sounded like a youtube intro?) Anyway, I thought this was fun? Cute? something like that....I'm kind of just winging these last couple of chapters before pert four because they aren't really planned out. So I don't know how many more chapters until part four... but it'll be soon at the rate I'm writing these. :) ~M