Director Fury.........7

"Uno!" Marley shouts energetically taking her feet off the table they were resting on.

"No, no, no no no" Sam mumbles as he flips through his three cards. "Shit!" He shouts as he goes to draw a card. Once he flips the card over the stops. Slowly he places the card on the top of the deck.

"There's no fucking way!" Marley groans as she stares down at the draw four cards that now occupied the top of the deck. She draws her four cards as Sam decides what color to change the game to. On one of the screens, Marley sees the one and only director Fury. "Uhh you stay here watching these, don't look at my cards! I'll go deal with him, I'm probably who he's here for." She says as she scrambles to set her cards down and exit the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Smol bean time skip (ew that was so not me, never saying that again)~~~~~~~

"Director fury, how can I help you?" Marley says as she approaches where he is standing.  "Last I checked you were dead."

" People die all the time, doesn't mean they're actually dead."

"Ok, that makes absolutely no sense. If you die, you're dead."

"The team ran into a... bump as you would call it while following their lead. I'm about to head out to the safe house they're at to get them back on track. I need you to get a lab, and a jet set up, and notify Agent Hill to be on call, we might need to put 'project mothballs' into action." Fury continued on like everything was normal.

"Ok... I think I got that all. Lab, Jet, Hill, yeah I got it." Marley says going over the list mentally in her head. Without another word Fury turns around and walks away. As she watches him leave Marley pulls out her phone and Dials Sam's number. "I thought I told you not to look at my cards Wilson?"

A/N: Hey look at that another filler chapter!!!!!! anyway would have posted this yeasterday but it was my birthday and I was busy soooooo yeah. But it's here now, and since this was so short and fillery I will be hopefully posting again tonight.

I got to get back to my homework now Peace ~M