Apologies.......... 11

"Hey, I'm...I'm sorry," Sam says walking into the compartment where Marley was. "I guess I didn't realize how much the shield meant to you," Marley doesn't reply, she just stays facing the wall. "The silent treatment," Sam says sitting down next to Marley. "I must have fucked up more then I thought," Another moment of silence. "Look I don't know how many times you want me to say it, but I really am sorry for giving up the shield, it was a really stupid mistake. But I'm working to fix it, I promise," Marley slowly turns around after another minute of silence. Sam looks down at her face to see a tear roll down her face down the stain that the other ones have made. "You're crying," He observes freezing slightly. "I didn't do that did I? Did I really mess up that bad?" Marley lets out a small chuckle.

"No Sam, I'm not crying because of you,"

"That is very reassuring. I'm not 100% sure what I would do if you were crying because of me," Sam replies making Marley laugh again. "What's wrong?"

"I just... miss him," She says another tear rolling down her face. "Steve was always there, if Nat was on a mission, if Tony was being a jerk, if I was avoiding you because I was avoiding my feelings. Steve was always there, and then he just wasn't," Sam pulls Marley into him as more tears start to fall. "It hurts to see Walker with the shield, he doesn't deserve it. Any one that has known Steve can tell Walker doesn't deserve the shield," She says once she's calmed down a little.

"I know babe, I know," Sam says. "I don't think there's a person who knew him who doesn't miss him," Marley nods her head without a word. "When we have a break, and we're back in the states why don't we go to New York? I know a little girl who's turning six soon and she'd love to see you," He says smiling down at his wife.

"Steve hated that little Stark with a burning passion," Marley says laughing a little at the memory. "Did I ever tell you that story?" She asks looking up at Sam.

"Hmmm, refresh my memory," He replies even though he know exactly what story Marley's talking about.

"Well, the first time Steve and Morgen met I was babysitting her at the apartment. When they met it was like Jacob and Renesme from twilight, full on I will do anything for this child type shit. That didn't last very long though..." Sam watches Marley talk loving the way her eyes light up when she talks about something she enjoys. The way she smiles to herself when she remembers a happy memory. "What are you staring at?" Marley says suddenly bringing Sam out of his trance.

"You," Sam says simply. "Am I not allowed to do that?"

"not without kisses," She says narrowing her eyes slightly. Sam laughs and presses his lips to hers, they both smile as Sam pulls away.

"Better?"

"Much," Marley replies with a smile.

"Things look fixed in here," A voice says from the doorway. Marley and Sam look over to see Zemo. "Good thing too we're landing soon,"

"How long have you been standing there?" Sam asks.

"Not long, just since James came back saying something about you two being to disgusting for him to stomach.," Zemo replies before walking away.

"Sounds like something Bucky would say," Marley chuckles before standing up and grabbing Sam's hand pulling ho to where the others were.

A/N: short and fluffy, that's what we gots today :)