Sharon Carter...............9

"Here we are," Zemo says. "Stay in character," He says placing his hand on Marley's lower back.

"Move your hand any lower and you won't have hands," Marley threatens before the group walks into the building. Voices follow the group as they walk through the building, mumbles of who is who, why they were their. For the most part though the club was booming. People dancing everywhere, the crowd parted for the group to walk through. Zemo finally stops at the Bar.

"Hello, gentlemen. Wasn't expecting you, Smiling Tiger," The bartender greets as the group stops. Bucky and Marley don't say a word, they don't even open their mouths. 

"His plans changed. We have business to do with Selby," Zemo says before Sam could say anything. 

"The usual?" The bartender asks to witch Sam gave a tentative nod. The group watches as the bartender chops up a snake. Marley tries to hold back her laughter as she watches Sam down one of the drinks, almost failing as Sam tries to hold back a face of disgust.

"I got word from on high. You ain't welcome here," A man says approaching the group.

"I have no business with the Power Broker, but if he insists, he can either come and talk to me..." Zemo says pointing his head in the direction of Bucky. "Or bring Selby for a chat,"

"A power broker? Really?" Sam mumbles as the man walks away. 

"Every kingdom needs its king," Zemo says. "Let's just pray we stay under his radar,"

"Do you know him? " Marley asks quietly.

"Only by reputation. In Madripoor he is judge, jury, and executioner," A man in the club moves to attack Zemo. Immediately Bucky falls into character the winter soldier coming to the surface. "Didn't take much for him to fall back into form," Zemo says to Sam. Marley hears the sounds of guns cocking, the fight happening to fast to make anything certain out. Bucky stops his movement. "Stay in character or the whole bar turns on us," Zemo says quietly so only Bucky would hear. Marley tunes out the conversation happening between a man and Zemo, concerned about how fast Bucky changed character.

"You good?" Sam asks as as Bucky passes. He doesn't say anything in return just looks at Sam before following Zemo and Marley.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You should know, Baron. People don't just come into my bar and make demands," Shelby says as the group walks into the room.

"Not a demand. An offer," Zemo replies taking a seat across from Shelby. He pulls Marley into a spot next to him placing his arm around her shoulder. Bucky and Sam remain standing. 

"Where did you pick her up? She looks far too innocent to be in a place like this,"

"I've learned to not judge a book by it's cover," Zemo replies calmly.

"A lot has changed since you were here last. By the way, I thought you were rotting away in a German prison. How did you escape?"

"People like us always find a way, don't we?" Zemo replies with a shrug. "I'm sure you've already figured out what I'm here for," Shelby points towards Sam without looking. 

"You're taller than I'd heard, Smiling Tiger," She shifts her gaze to Sam. She makes a Purring sound at Sam, who looks away with a straight face. "What's the offer?" Shelby asks with a smile looking back at Zemo.

"Tell us what you know about the super-soldier serum," Zemo says before getting up and walking over to Bucky.  "And I give you him, along with the code words to control him, of course. He will do anything you want," He says showing off the super soldier like he's a toy.