Forever and Always..........21

"Jeez Mar did you get any sleep?" Nat asks as Marley walks out of her bedroom.

"Yes, just not the recommended amount," Marley says walking over to get a cup of coffee. Nat gives her a look. "Look I'm sorry, but it's just not right without him next to me, you know how much I didn't sleep when he was dusted," Nat's face changed turned to one of understanding.

"Ok, I'm off to wake up Wan and Carol, Pepper should he here soon," Nat says giving Marley a smile before walking away. Marley sits the next few minutes in silence before Friday interrupts.

"Marley there seems to be a person outside,"

"Nat did say that Pep would be here soon,"

"It does not appear to me Mrs.Stark,"

"Thanks Friday, that's a lot of help," Marley sighs getting up from her spot and walking towards the front of the building. When she reaches the door she see's a person she hasn't seen in a long time. "Sarah?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So uh, long time no see..." Marley says leading Sarah to the kitchen. "Coffee?" Sarah shrugs and Marley takes that as a yes.

"So Sam caught me up on... a lot of stuff,"

"He did, did he?" Marley says setting a mug in front of Sarah.

"how did..."

"Lucky guess, Sam drinks his coffee the same way," Marley says sitting down, she sees Wanda topping Nat from walking into the room from the corner of her eye. "What are you doing here Sarah?"

"Did you really think Sam wouldn't tell his sister that he's getting married?"

"Oh I know he did, he's always been a family man, talks about the kids a lot. Where are they by the way? Even though you were obnoxiously rude in high school I never pegged you as the type to just leave children somewhere,"

"There with Sam, I wouldn't just leave them somewhere,"

"Sorry for the assumption," Marley says lifting her hands up in defense.

"And I'm sorry for being rude, my teenage years were a mess, but you really make Sam happy, he talks about you a lot," A smile breaks out on Marley's face as she laughs softly.

"I think he just talks a lot in general," Marley says making Sarah laugh. " But I accept your apology, I've never been one to hold a grudge anyway,"

"That's a lie and you know it, you still haven't forgiven me for eating your pizza the other day," Nat says from the door way.

"Shut the fuck up Romanoff nobody asked you," Marley says turning towards the doorway.

"Is that really how you talk to your Maid of Honor?" Nat asks with mock offense, she dramatically flips her hair before walking away. Sarah was taken back by the interruption but quickly relaxed when she saw Marley smiling about it.

"Come on, we have a wedding to get ready for," She says standing up and grabbing Sarah's hand pulling her in the direction Nat walked away. "You do have and outfit right?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello ladies," Marley says walking into the room dragging Sarah along behind her. "Sarah these are some of my best ladies, Natasha, Pepper, Wanda, and Carol," She says pointing to each person. "Girls, this is Sarah, the soon to be sister in law," The girls all said their greetings quickly falling into conversation.

"By the way where actually is the wedding?" Carol asks looking around at the group.

"Not far from here, there is a lake by the Stark's cabin, that's where we're going to do it," Marley says.