Tag your it........20

Warning: read the last update... It said dont skip for a reason...

"Rogers, you have three seconds to let go of my wrist and let me walk away." I say as Steve drags me back towards him.

"Not until you answer my question." I turn around yanking my wrist from his grasp.

"Why do you even care this much?" I say raising my voice slightly. "I know you, or a least I thought I did. Because the Steve Rogers I know would drop the subject, because he realizes that I don't want to talk about it. He realizes that maybe I'm not ready to talk about it."

"You know why I care. I care because I care about you and your well being, because-"

"Look," I cut him off. "I know you think you mean well but leave me alone, you don't know what your trying to get me to say."

"No," Steve says as I turn my back to him.

"Excuse me?" I turn back around.

"I said no, I won't leave you alone, I won't stop either, I will never fucking stop-"

"Ooh he said a bad language word," I hear Rhodey whispered where the rest of the team was sitting. Steve took a minute to shoot him a glare.

"I will never stop until the day I die, " He continues. "Because you deserve to fall in love, you deserve the entire world. But some one or something made you think otherwise, and I want to know who or what did that. Because they are so terriblely wrong."

"I don't know what you want me to say Rogers." I reply with a shrug.

"I think you know exactly what I want to hear."

I was about to reply when Sam stepped in sensing the tension.

"Look Steve she obviously doesn't want to talk about it. Can't you just drop it for now?"

"Yeah look at her she's practically shaking in anger." Rhode adds, the rest of the team just sat and watched not feeling the need to step in.

"No I'm not going to stop, she obviously needs to get something off her chest. Something's holding her back from her feelings."

"AND THAT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" I shout. "Why is it your business what happened to me. I let the wrong guy in. I let him rule my life. Heck I let him ruin it!" The room goes dead silent every ones eyes we're on me. "Is that what you want to hear?" I say tears forming in my eyes. I wait for a response.

"Mar, you dont-"

"I didn't ask you Sam." I say taking a shaky breath. "Tell me Rogers is that what you want to hear? How I was stupid, how I was a fool, how I thought anyone with good intentions could ever love me." Steve didn't respond. "Did you want to hear how the boy with the bright blue eyes turned toxic with a snap of my fingers. How he made me give up on everything that I love. How he forced me to loose contact with my two best friends. How he beat me if I did anything that he saw was wrong."

"Marley-" Steve starts.

"No, you wanted this, " Tears are now streaming down my face. "You wanted to know how I let him take advantage of me, and how I couldn't do anything because I was scared of him hurting me more. You wanted to know how he made me believe that that's what love is supposed to be. You wanted to know how he would pin me down and do what ever he wanted to me. You wanted to know how he was there that day. How he chased me in the fucking college parking lot, until he tackled me. How he forced me into the back of the van where three other men were. How he then beat me unconscious so I wouldn't fight." I look around the group breifly no one making eye contact with me. "I woke up being dragged into a fucking Hydra base. Where I was tourtured for years. He made me want to die Steve. Is that what you want to hear? How he called me a whore, and a slut, and a bitch, until I believed it. How I still fucking believe it. Where the fuck do you think these scars came from?" I say rolling up my sleaves, showing my arms which were litered with scars of varying lengths. "Are you happy now?" I ask my voice barely audible. I knew he could hear me though, super soldier hearing and all that. " Now you know why I don't deserve love. Why I almost ended it all in college, why I try to keep myself away from sharp things. because i'm a slut, and I'm a whore. I'm a monster and freak, and I don't deserve to be loved. Besides no one wants to love a monster." I sigh wiping tears off my face. "I'm going to Starks for the night, my phone will be off so don't try to call me." I say walking out of the mainroom and towards my bed room, leaving a stunned group of individuals to process the word they just heard.

A/N: whoa that was a roaller coaster.... Ummm.. Ouch... That was hard to write. Yeah..... This chapter had some inspiration from the song tag your it by Melanie Martinez.... I own no rights to that song..