ANOUNCEMENT!!!

LIKE SERIOUSLY Y'ALL AREN'T GOING TO WANT TO MISS THIS ONE!!!!!!

ok ok ok I'll get on with it.

Number one!!

I want to say thank you for all the love Wings has gotten and all the love it still gets it makes me so happy to see that people love this story just as much as I did and to see that y'all actually get invested in this stuff it just makes me so happy.

This leads us to point two!!!

I'M MAKING A WINGS ONE SHOT STORY!!!!!!!!!!

I've dabbled with this idea for a while now because I've also contemplated continuing this story if Marvel continues to come out with movies and such with Sam as Captain America. But I have decided that at this moment in time Wings is beautiful and amazing as it is, it's complete and wonderful.

So one shots it is and I'm super excited!!! I have a couple ideas and as all ways I and open to suggestion and requests I love to hear from you guys and I would love to turn your ideas into reality!!

I can't wait to share these small moments of Sam and Marley's story with you all!!!

Also to those people when were planning a full blown wedding in the comment section of I think it was part one chapter 3? I will be turning that into Bucky and Sarah's wedding so stay tuned. And if you don't know what I'm talking about go look for it it was such a fun moment to read through!!!

Love you all endlessly ~M