Leaving.............1

"Baby, you have to get up," Sam says sitting next to a passed-out Marley. The previous day was their last day in Wakanda, the team didn't want to overstay their welcome, or risk the government tracking them down.

"I don't wanna," Marley pouts rolling over so her back is facing Sam. Sam sighs to himself, sometimes this girl was too stubborn. He stands up and walks across the room grabbing their backpack, the team decided that traveling light would be the best option. He walked back over to Marley's sleeping figure gently picking her up in his arms. Marley let out a small groan as she shifted in Sam's arms, wrapping her arms around his neck and burying her face in his neck.

Sam walked towards Shuri's lab where the team was meeting since Bucky was going back into the ice. Walking through the doors, Sam is faced with the rest of the group, Pietro gives Sam a weird look.

"Why are you carrying her?" He asks and Sam just shrugs his shoulders.

"She was tired,"  Pietro shook his head.

"One word, whipped," Pietro finalizes.

"She wouldn't get out of bed what was I supposed to do?!" Sam exclaims

A/N: I know this one is super short but I thought it would be a cute way to start off this part.