Trainee parties pt. dos.......24

^^^^This is the song Marley sings next.....don't judge my music taste ok? I don't own any of the songs Used in this chapter or previous ones, all credit goes to the original artists.

I get on the. Makeshift stage with my mic and tell the band what song I'm going to sing next getting into the right mindset for the song. I quickly scan the crowd for my friends and see Nat with Steve  Wanda with Sam and Rhodey with Tony. The band starts playing and once again I get lost in the music.

Sam's POV

I was standing at a table in the middle of the room looking down at my drink. Marley had just flown by here and was now on the stage. Was I overthinking things? Probably.

"Hey, Sam." I hear a voice next to me say. I look over at who said it.

"Oh, Hey Wanda,"

"What are you thinking about?" She asks me, which catches me off guard.

"Don't you already know what I'm thinking about?" I question looking up at the stage where Marley is singing.

"That is true, your thoughts aren't the quietest. I'll have to ask Marley how she blocks your thoughts." I don't reply as I watch Marley on the stage, this damn girl has captivated my thoughts for a long while now.

"Everything I do, The way I wear my noose, like a necklace." Marley sings as she moves her arm around her head and up her neck.

"It really should be my hand around her neck like that."  I think to my self momentarily forgetting that Wanda is right next to me. I was reminded of where she was standing when I hear her choke on her drink. I freeze And close my mouth into a straight line, slowly nodding my head.

"Sorry Wan," I say looking back down at the table.

"I-It's fine. Although... Um .... have you ever thought about voicing....some.... of your thoughts?" She asks me quietly.

"Sometimes, but that thought usually goes out the window pretty quick." I reply not looking up again.

"Maybe you should try sometime," Wanda says beside me.

"Maybe."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^^^^^This is the song Marley sings in this part.....you'll see.....I think it goes with her vibe...

Marley's POV

I'm back up on stage after taking a short break to get a drink, I'm getting ready to start the next song.

"Have you seen my Mic?" I ask my friend on the soundboard.

"It's in your hand," He replies.

"No the other one, the earpiece one," I say looking around some more when he shakes his head. "Ok, well I've got to start the song, if you see it toss it to me please!" I say before turning back around.  The music starts and I start singing the first verse. By the time I finished my earpiece was found and I put it in while starting the pre-chorus.

"So you're a tough guy, like it really rough guy, just can't get enough guy, chest always so puff guy." I sing as I turn my hand mic off and use my powers to put it back on the mic stand. "I'm that bad type, make your mamma sad type, make your girlfriend mad type, might seduce your dad type." I continue on walking through the crowd making my way towards the bar.  "I'm the bad guy... Duh!" I make it to the edge of the bar by the end of the instrumental and climb on top starting the next verse. By the time I'm done with the first half of the first verse I'm standing in between where Rhodey and Tony were sitting, I motion them to pull out the stool in between them and they comply.

"My mommy likes to sing along with me, but she won't sing this song," I say using the stool to step down from the bar before sitting between Rhodey and Tony. "If she reads lyrics, she'll pity the men I know." I drape my arms around Tony's and Rhodey's shoulders. I continue the song eventually moving away from the boys to find Sam. I find him talking with Steve, Nat, and Wanda I sneak up behind him and jump on his back just as the music changes. I feel him tense up at first but he calms down once I place my head on his shoulder. At this moment in time, I realize this probably wasn't smart considering I'm in a dress but we're already here.

"I like when you get mad. I guess I'm pretty glad that you're alone." I whisper into the mic for added effect, I feel Sam shiver underneath me. Shrugging it off I continue. I snake my head to his other shoulder and look at Steve and Nat. "You said she's scared of me? I'm mean I don't see what she sees but maybe it's cause I'm wearing your cologne." I let out a small giggle when seeing the look on Wanda's face, she looked shocked, like she heard something she shouldn't have. Not thinking anything of it though I drop off Sam's back and walk around him. "I'm a bad guy." I sing as I walk back towards the stage waving my arms in front of me. once I get far enough away I turn around, a smile grows on my face, and I don't know why.

A/N: so this lowkey sucked... But uhhh part two is almost done I have the last chapters set up and I believe there are five more after this one... I'm going to try and post more today....

Have an absolute amazing day/ night!!!! ~M