Birthdays......8

"Is everybody ready to go?"An exasperated Marley says. The Wilson family was flying to New York for Riley's birthday since they had more family there then they did in Louisiana. They were going to pay for a flight before Tony decided they could use the jet, he didn't just decide, he practically forced it upon them. "Sam quite playing with Stevie," She says looking around the couch. "Are you packed,"

"Yes Mar," He says standing up. "Calm down, we've all been packed for days now," He says placing his hands on Marley's shoulders. "Ok? everything is going to be fine, I'm going to put these in the car," He says gesturing to the bags by the door. Marley nods her head taking a deep breath to calm herself down. As Sam went to but the bags in the car Marley went to get Riley. She smiled as she walking into the girls room. Riley was standing in her crib bouncing up and down slightly.

"Hey baby," Marley says walking up towards her. "You excited?" The girl responded with a smile. Marley turned the smile picking up her daughter. "Let's get you dressed,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello, hello, hello," Marley says as they walk into the compound. "That's weird," She says seeing how the compound was weirdly quiet. "You want to take those to our room," She asks Sam who nods. "I can show you guys to a couple empty rooms you can drop your stuff off in," She then says looking at Sarah. Once every one has a room Marley sets off exploring leaving Riley with Sam. She wanders around the compound grounds eventually making it outside, there she sees a group of people training in the distance. Deciding to give the trainees a show Marley uses her powers to shoot her self over towards the group of people, landing calmly next to Natasha.

"Hey Mar," She says briefly looking over before focusing back on the students who were all staring at Marley. Natasha pauses as if registering what she just said. "Wait, Marley?" She says looking back over.

"Hello My totally awesome kick ass trained assassin best friend," Marley says with a smile. Before getting tackled to the ground by Nat.

"You guys can take a break," Rhodey says to the group of teenagers. "There going to be a minute," 

"Nat, I have a white shirt on," Marley says from under neath her best friend.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry," Nat says rolling off of Marley. Rhodey extends a hand towards Marley as Nat gets up. She takes it standing up before wrapping her arms around Rhodey's shoulders.

"I missed you guys so much," Marley says pulling away from Rhodey.

"You talk to us everyday," Rhodey says as Nat dusts off Marley's back.

"Yes but it's not the same,"

"Well we are beyond happy to see you,"  Nat says. "We've got a like ten minutes of training left for the day if you want to help out, we're doing hand to hand,"

"Hell yeah, I need to get back into the swing of things," She says as Rhodey rounds the kids back up. She shoots Sam a quick text filling him in before joining Nat at the front of the group to demonstrate some moves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" There's my favorite child," Nat says as she approaches the compound with Marley and Rhodey. Sam was sitting in the grass Riley sitting in front of him with Stevie, and Megara wrestling in the grass next to them. Marley loved the way Sam looks at Riley. The way his face lights up with the biggest smile causing Riley's to light up with the same smile. Nat stops in her tracks spotting something causing Marley to trip slightly over her foot. "You got a puppy!" Nat shouts practically falling to the ground in front of the animals.

Marley laughs at her best friends actions Rhodey wandering away to make sure all the trainees get on their way.  Marley walks over to Sam sitting in between his legs, bringing Riley a little closer before leaning back against Sam's chest.