Twins.......8

"Hey, you can head out whenever. Uhh, Fury made it sound like at least Tony and or Bruce will be back here soon." Marley said walking into the security room. Where Sam still was.

"It's cool, I can hang out here."

"Ok but don't complain when I'm too busy to give you that much attention," Marley says. "I got to go get a lab and a jet set up you stay here and watch the cameras? " Sam nods his head and Marley walks out of the room to set up the lab and jet.

~~~~~~~~~~~timeyyy skipper ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marley had finished setting up a lab and a jet and was making her way back to the security room when she ran into Tony.

"Hey, there's a lab set up for you, figured you'd need it. There is also a jet set up on the runway if you'll need that." She said as she stopped walking.

"Thanks, kid, you didn't run into any troubles here did you?" Tony said as he slowly continued to walk down the hallway turning around face Marley.

"Nope, no trouble at all." Market said and she resumed walking before turning around. "Also Tony I'm no longer a kid!" She shouts down the hallway at Tony's retreating figure. No response was said and it left Marley wondering if he was ignoring her statement, or if he actually didn't hear it. Knowing Tony it could be either.

Marley returned to the security room where she left Sam and texted Maria Hill the information Fury told her.

~~~~~~~~~~ Yes another Time Skip (sighs dramatically)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey I heard you wanted me... " Marley trails off as she walks into the main room of the compound. In the middle of the group of avengers stood, or more like hovered, and red robot like man. "Tony did you try again and succeed at turning a fridge into a human... And if so why is he holding Thor's hammer?"

" Well that's a long story, short version is that Jarvis, but not Jarvis. Maybe we'll call you vision. Anyway we're going to Sokovia." Tony said in a rush.

"So you need me to watch the compound again." Her eye brow raising skeptically, do they really think she's not ready for field work?

"Nope exact opposite," Steve said. "You're coming with us, suit up, and show the twins where they can find a change of clothes."

"On it Captain" Marley said turning to the only other people in the room she didn't know. "I'm ussuming you two are said twins, follow me." They had to walk a good distance to get to the locker rooms, on the way the three youngest recruits made small talk and slowly became friends. On their journey they passed the security room, Marley stopped when she saw Sam step out of the room.

"Hey who are they?" Sam asked looking at the twins.

"That information is in a need to know basis, and as of right now you do not need to know." Marley said, the twins noticed this exchange with Sam and watched closley. While Marley wasn't aware of her feelings towards Sam it was obvious to outsiders that their was something their. Wanda noticed the way Marley changed when she was around Sam, even Pietro caught the way her eyes lit up. Even though they have only known her for a little over ten minutes the twins could read her surprisingly well.

"Anyway we got to get going were going  on an adventure." Marley said rounding their small conversation to a close.

"Where are you going?" Sam asked.

"Sokovia... To fight a murder bot. Say you don't mind watching over the compound a little longer do you?" Marley asked.

"Not at all, go save the world. " The shower shares a smile before Marley walks away with the twins following behind.

Marley drops the twins off at the locker rooms and swings by her own to get her suit on. While she was their she also grabbed a red leather jacket for Wanda.

Your 'suit' if ya want it

After she was dressed she walked back to the locker rooms to give Wanda the jacket. She passed Pietro on the way and had to stop as she watched him pull a shirt over his toned abs.

"You like what you see? " Pietro ask as he sees Marley watching.

"No actually your not really my type." She replied and started walking again. Pietro appeared beside her.

"I figured, besides I think you have your eyes on some one else."

"What are you trying to say?" Marley asks stopping by Wanda after making sure she was dressed. "Here I thought you might want a jacket." Marley said handing Wanda the jacket.

"Thank you." The girl responds. Marley nods.

"What I'm trying to say is that you like the friends you were just talking too."

"Who sam? " Marley asks with a look of bisbeleif. Pietro nods his head.  "Uhhh no. He's my best friend, I've k is him for year that all." Marley says turning around and walking out of the locker room the twins hot on her tale.

"Keep telling yourself that." Pietro said but Marley ignored him. Her and Sam were just friends..... Right?

A/N:sorry that updates are coming slower..... Things will hopefully start going quicker when I'm out of a movie plot to somewhat follow.....

Anyway how was yalls day? Did you eat? Drink? Talk to somebody? I hope you all had a wonderful day. ~M