The in-between......0

A/N: this is a short rundown of the events that took place between the end of Part One and the start of Part Two.

Things started off normal for the trio, Marley was doing good in college, the boys were doing good in the airforce. All three of the best friends were living relatively normal lives, they had scheduled check-ins with each other that were very rarely moved or postponed. about two years pass and Marley is in a relationship, that seemed right at the time, the relationship soon turned toxic in the next year or so. Her check-ins with Sam and Riley became less and less since her boyfriend didn't like her talking with the two men. at the end of the third year, Marley had lost all contact with the boys. Turns out her abusive, hypocritical boyfriend worked with HYDRA, they took an interest in Marley and he helped kidnap her. While Sam and Riley were worried for their best friend there wasn't really anything they could do. A year later Riley went down in the field Sam left the air force shortly after that. Marley was with HYDRA for about three and a half years, they experimented on her and made her life a living hell. that was until one day she was saved when the avengers raided the base she was at. She's lived at the compound since. Every day she thinks about and misses her best friends, but she doesn't try to contact them because she thinks they won't forgive her for falling off the face of the earth.

A/N: we did it we have made it to Part two!!!! this is just a basic run down.... this part will take place during Age of Ultron. Happy Reading!!!!

Have a great day ~M