Walker....... 4

Tw: Strong language... And sexism... And like catcalling? There's some very rude shit... It's towards the end tho just be careful :)

"Oh no," Marley says chuckling as she watches Bucky fall 200 feet over Sam's shoulder.

"I want you to know that I have all of that on camera," Sam says laughing.

"Leave the old man alone Sam," Marley says still laughing as Sam directed Redwing towards Bucky's face.

"Get that thing out of my face or I'm going to break it," Bucky grumbles as he catches his breath.

"Head north, come on bud get up," Sam says while chuckling, Marley shaking her head at the teasing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're doing the staring thing again," Sam notes as Bucky walks up to the group. they were standing in an abandoned wear house. Bucky gives Sam a dirty look but he doesn't look up from his wrist screen. "Their in there," He says cocking his head in the direction Redwing just flew.

"Where's they guy?" Marley asks as she and Bucky look down at the view Sam was getting from Redwing.

"I don't know." Sam says. "I think they're smuggling weapons though," Bucky looks up at him.

"Well I think you're right," Bucky replies with an uninterested tone. " But there's only one way to find out," He looks in the direction Redwing flew. " I see a clear path, let's take it," Bucky says moving to walk away.

"Whoa, slow your role Bucky," Marley says trying to stop Bucky from walking away. "We're not assassins,"

"I'll see you in there, or not," Was Bucky's only reply as he brushes past Marley. Sam gives his wife a look of frustration, she just shrugs in return.

"You should of had a plan," Sh says before walking in the same direction of Bucky.

~ A few moments later~

"Look at you, all stealthy, a little time in Wakanda you come out white panther," Sam says over the comms as he watches Bucky walking through the wear house. Marley walking silently behind him.

"Actually it's white wolf,"

"Huh?"

"Ok, I'm inside, therefore way ahead of you two," Bucky says ignoring Sam's comment. He crouches behind a shelf looking through towards the targets.

"I wouldn't be to sure of that," Marley says appearing next to Bucky who jumps slightly.

"What. The. Fuck." He says trying to hide the fact that she scared him.

"Watch you're language, Steve wouldn't appreciate the bad words," Marley says looking through the shelf like Bucky was. "It's not great, but it'd doable. Very doable" Sm appears on Bucky's other side making him jump again.

"Hello, how are you?" Bucky says with a sarcastic tone.

"Good. What did I miss? Nothing." Sam replies answering his own question. Marley lightly smacks both men in the back of the head.

"Both of you behave,"

"Alright let's go," Bucky says moving to walk away. Sam stops him by grabbing his arm.

"No, wait,"

"I've got a vibranium arm, I can take them,"

"And I can fly, and Marley has crazy strong powers and daggers. Who gives a shit? Wait. I want to see where they're going,"

"There's two people,"

"You only see two?" Marley leaves the bickering men sneaking closer to get a better view at what was happening. She watch as five people load various items into two trucks. She hears a clattering sound from behind her and mentally curses at the boys.