The Winter Soldier.........7

Eventually Sam and I went back into the other conference room. Tony had obviously pissed Steve off, the silence in that room was deafening. I disassociate from the others going into my own mind. I let my thoughts run free until Sharon comes inti the room shocking me from my thoughts.

"Receipt for your gear," She says handing Sam a piece of paper as she passes him.

"Bird costume? Come on" Sam complains. I chuckle to my self

"I didn't write it," Sharon shrugs before discreetly pressing a button giving us access to the interrogation. I pick up a picture from a security feed and stare at it looking for some sign to help us in this situation. I don't know how long I stared at the picture before eventually speaking up.

"Why would the task force release this photo to begin with?" I ask out of the blue.

"Get the word out? Involve as many eyes as we can? " Sharon says even thought it was more if a question than an answer.

"It's a good way to flush a guy out of hiding. Set off a bomb, get your picture taken. It got 7 million people looking for the Winter soldier." Steve speaks up.

"You're saying someone framed him to find him? " Sharon asked.

"It would make sense." I shrug.

"We looked for the guy for 2 years and found nothing." Sam says looking at Steve.

"You also didn't bomb the UN, " I point out. "That tends to turn a lot of heads."

"So...That doesn't guarantee that whoever framed him would get him a guarantees that we would." Sharon finalized. Steve and I nod out heads.

"Exactly, " Steve says before the lights go out. Red emergency lights start flashing and people are running around. They lost the video feed. We watch as people start scrambling around the rooms trying to solve the problem. Steve looks at Sharon and she looks at him.

"Sub level five east wing." She says and the three of us run out of the conference room. The boys keep running as we pass the room with king t'challa. I stop and open the door to the room, T'challa was already looking up and at his surroundings.

"Your Highness," I start with a nod. "Marley Garcia, I'm really close with Sam. You can get you're hands on your kitty cat suit thing right? Because we might need some back up." I don't give his time to respond before I race off to find Steve and Sam.

I look around for what seems like for ever before I hear someone say 'he's on the roof!' Without thinking I race up to the roof only to see Bucky in a helicopter and Steve trying to stop it from flying away. Before I could do anything the helicopter gets dragged into the river below taking Steve and Bucky with it. I jump off the roof using my powers to lower me to the ground, I'm quickly appriched by Sam.

"Mar, they are alright. But we've got to go. I need you to stay here and safe. Get in contact with Sharon get out supplies, we'll be in contact with you guys to get the stuff ok? " He says rather quickly. I nod my head. "I can't tell you where we're going, it's to much of a risk. But I promise you we will see each other again. I'm not breaking my word, I said I would be careful and I'm going to. You trust me right?" I bring his face closed to mine pecking him lightly.

"I trust you Sammy, you'll get your equipment soon, " I reply before letting leave to catch up with Steve and Bucky where ever they went. The first thing I did after he left was go and find Sharon, we've got some things to steal.

A/N: writing with movie dialogue sucks!! but I think from here on out there is minimal dialogue from the movie so yay!!

I hope y'all had a wonderful day, mine was pretty good! Did y'all eat and drink? Hydration is good for you, and just because you can go so long without food doesn't mean you should. Maybe you should go outside, nature helps with things sometimes so if your sad go outside, happy go outside... Spend some time in nature.

Y'all are amazing beautiful strong individuals and I don't have to know you to say that!! Have the best of days/nights you deserve them!!!! ~M