The Whole World is Watching...........16

Marley follows Sam into the main room where Bucky and Zemo were. They both look up when the couple walks through the door.

"You look like shit," Bucky says looking at Marley.

"Dude, now is not the time for brutal honesty," Sam says shaking his head.

"Hallway," Zemo says nodding towards the hall he was talking about his eyes never leaving Marley. "Second door on the left, you look like you need it,"

"Ok?" Marley says following his directions. She walks down the hallway opening the correct door. "Oh my fucking god Zemo," Marley groans disappearing into the room. Sam looks at Bucky who shrugs his shoulders. Sam follows Marley down the hallway before looking through the open door way. He shakes his head with a small smile when he sees Marley laying on her back across a bed eyes closed practically asleep already.

"I'm assuming you're fine with me filling you in on everything later?" Sam asks walking across the room. His question gets no response. "Mar?" Again no response. He chuckles to himself realizing that Marley was already passed out. He leans down placing a kiss on her forehead. "later it is then," He says walking out of the room closing the door behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marley awakes after an hour or two with a raging headache and a slight nauseous feeling. She gets surprised when she hears a lot of movement from out side her room accompanied with grunts and bangs. She stands up from the bed and walks out of the room one arm across her stomach the fingers of her other hand putting small pressure against her temple. She walks down the hallway stopping in the door way to the main room. She watches in silence as the Dora Milaje, Walker, Lemar, Bucky,and Sam are all locked in battle. Marley's eye scan over the room multiple times before she uses her powers to freeze everyone but Sam.

"Whoa," Sam says as blue magic encases the Dora soldier in front of him. " Hey baby," He says looking back towards the door way where Marley was standing.

"Hey Sammy," She says still looking around the room.

"Why is he the only one not frozen?" Walker asks Marley's eyes land on him.

"Because he's my husband, and he's not going to attack me," Marley replies as Sam walks through the frozen bodies towards Marley.

"Come on beautiful just let me go,"

"Don't make me freeze you're mouth too jackass," Marley says shutting him up.

"Is everything ok?" Sam asks now standing next to Marley. Her eyes land on Bucky's metal arm lying on the floor. With a flick of her hand she unfreezes Bucky.

"Put your arm on please it's freaking me out just laying there," She says before turning to Sam. "Not really," she says answering his question. " Something's not right,"Everyone's focus was on Marley as she walks across the room. She opens the double doors that lead to the bathroom before she freezes. Slowly her magic fades away from the people in the room. Still nobody moves. Suddenly Marley lets out a laugh surprising everyone in the room. " The sly bastard," She says before turning around. "All of you can leave, you were so consumed in your selves the person you want is already gone,"

"How do we know you didn't help him escape?" Walker asks from his spot.

"Oh my god," Marley groans. "What is it with you and questioning people. You guys believe me right?" She says looking at the Dora Milaje. As a group the Women nod their heads, after her time in Wakanda Marley had come close with a handful of the warriors, even the ones she wasn't close with new she was trustworthy. "Exactly, Wakanda's where it's at i swear, please tell the royal family the Wilsons say hi," She says flashing a smile. " Not like it's any of you're business John," Marley says smile fading from her face as she turns to look at him. "But I was passed out, because I feel like absolute fucking shit, and I don't know what's wrong, and god dammit I just said that out loud," She says bringing her hand across her face. She sighs. "Everyone just get out, I have a massive fucking head ache and you don't want to see me pissed off," She says. Marley walks over to the couch sitting down with her head in her hands. Silently everyone but Bucky and Sam leave the building. Sam sends a glare to Walker as he walks by going to sit next to Marley.

"When were you going to tell me,"

"It's fine Sam,"

"No, it's not fine, what you just said is not fine,"

"Look I'm sorry ok?" Marley says lifting her head to look up at Sam. "It's been a really stressful couple of days," Sam nods his head wrapping an arm around Marley and pulling her into his chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sarah?" Marley asks picking up the phone. "Whoa whoa whoa, Slow down," She says into the phone, as she walks down the street with Sam and Bucky. "She said what? Ok Sarah I need you to calm down, just breathe, ok? Go find the boys don't let them out of your sight ok? Then go inside and wait for further instructions,"

"What happened?" Sam asks looking over at Marley as they keep walking.

"Karli called Sarah, threatened her and the boys. She should be sending you a location now, you and Bucky go, I'll stay in the square calm Sarah down get them to safety," Marley says removing the phone away from her ear. Sam's phone gets a ping and he looks at it to see a location. "Go, I'll be fine, I'm away from the danger ok? I love you don't die," Marley gives Sam a quick kiss before he and Bucky head to the location. "Sarah? Sarah I'm back," Marley says putting the phone back to her ear. "Ok Sarah I need you to pack and over night bag, the boys too. When you're done with that go to my house, You have a key, lock the door behind you. All the windows and the back door should be locked double check them just in case. Keep your phone on you at all times, there's cameras on the front and back porch any one tries to break in you'll know, along with Me, Sam, Nat, and Tony, ok? If someone does try to get in there is a safe room in the basement go in there, the door and walls are reinforced with vibranium, no ones getting in there without you letting them in. Ok?" Marley gets a quick confirmation from Sarah as she gave instructions to the boys. " We won't let anything happen to you guys, got it? Nothing,"

Marley didn't know how long she stood in the square, she spent about half the time calming Sarah down staying on the phone until she was sure Sarah was safe. The other half she spent worrying about what was happening with Sam and Karli. Suddenly she saw a person running into the square, Walker running after him. She knew something was up when she saw Karli and a few others approach from one side, Sam and Bucky approaching from the other. She makes her way towards Sam and Bucky keeping her eyes on Walker. Sam wraps his arm around her waist when she arrives, all the people in the square watch as Walker pushes the man down on the steps of the statue in the middle of the square. They all watch as Walker bring the shield down on the mans chest multiple times splattering the bottom half of Steve's shield with blood.

"I think I'm going to be sick," Marley says horrified as she turns pressing her face into Sam's chest. Multiple people were recording videos, that were now on the internet. Showing the entire world how Captain America snapped.

A/N: dudes... This chapter was kind of intense...

I will be posting more tonight :) I've gotten back into my writing groove :) ~M