The Futureist........12

"The futurist, gentlemen! The futurist is here! He sees all! He knows what's best for you, whether your like it or not." Clint shouts as Tony walks into the room.

"Give me a break, Barton. I have no idea they'll put you in here, come on." Tony reasoned stopping in front of his cell.

"Yeah, well, you knew they'll put us somewhere, Tony"

"Yeah. But, not some super max floating ocean pokey. You know, this place is for maniacs. This is a place for..."

"Criminals? Criminals, Tony. I think that's the word you're looking for. Right? It ain't used to mean me, or Sam, or Wanda. Definitely not Marley. But, here we are."

"You're right about short-stop over there and you broke the law." Tony replied.

"Yeah, " Clint said like it was obvious.

"I didn't make you do that," Clint started mumbling something under his breath over and over again like a toddler blocking out noises. "You read it, you broke it." Tony says and Clint starts saying what ever it was louder. "Alright, you're all grown ups. You got a wife and kids. I don't understand. Why didn't you think about them before you choose the wrong side?" Tony says fully walking away from Clint.

"You better watch your back on this guy. Chances are he's going to break it." Clint shouts after him.

"Hank Pym always said, you never can trust a Stark." Scott said trying to look mean and failing miserably.

"Who are you?" Tony says stopping in front of his cell.

"Come on man, " Scott gives in with a shrug. Tony continues walking all the way over to Sam.

"How's Rhodes?" Sam asks I can see the worry laced in his face.

"We're flying him to Columbia Medical tomorrow. So... Fingers cross. What do you need? They feed you yet?"

"You're the good cop now?" Sam says voicing the words in my mind.

"I'm just a guy who needs to know where Steve went." Tony shrugs.

"Well, you better go get a bad cop, because you would have to go Mark 'Terminal' on my ass to get information out of me."

"Oh, I just knocked the 'A' out of their 'AV'. We got about 30 seconds before they realized it's not their equipment. Just look. Because that is the fellow who is suppose to interrogate Barnes. Clearly, I made a mistake. Sam, I was wrong."

"That's a first. "

"Actually, " I speak up Making everyone look at me. "That's a second, " Tony smiles vreigly before turning back to his conversation.

"Cap is definitely off the reservation and he's about to need all the help he can get. We don't know each other very well. You don't have to..." Tony reasons with Sam.

"Hey. It's alright. Look, I will tell you. But you have to go alone and as a friend."

"Easy, " Tiny finalizes and Sam give him the information. Before I know it Tony is in front of my cell. "Hey kiddo, I talked to Ross, Sams info checked out and Ross agreed to let you go as long as you stayed on house arrest for a couple weeks. We're staying out at the compound if you want to come? " Tony half says half asks me. I look past his shoulder and make eye contact with Sam.

'Nat gave me a plan, I have to follow it, I'm sorry'  I say to Sam telepathically.

'Don't be sorry, you shouldn't even be here in the first place. Go'  I give a shirt nod to Sam before telling Tony that I would go with him. My cell door unlocked and Tony helped me stand and I slowly walked out of my cell. Tony made a move to undo my straight jacket but I stopped him.

"You're going to want to leave that on until I get to Nat because if it comes off I don't think I can stop my self from breaking your other arm." I say venom dripping from my voice.

"And why would you do that? " Tony asks  I stop in the middle of the room.

"Why would I so that? " My eyes flash blue and with one movement of my arms my straight jacket was ripped in half freeing my arms. "Because you are the only other person that knows all my secrets and still you treat me like I would lie to you. You let them lock me up, an enhanced person with ADHD, you let them out me in a straight jacket the worst thing they could do. You let them shove me in a building below the see and I didn't even do anything." I say walking closer to Tony before stopping abruptly and turn ing towards Sam. "I love you Sammy, forever and always. "

"Forever and always." He replies and I walk over to Clint's cell.

"I'll check in with the family for you," I say a small smile in my face. These words cause a small smile to grow on his face to.

"Thank you, " He says quietly. I nid my head before turning back to Tony.

"Get me out if this sinking donut Stark, " I said making eye contact with Sam one more time before walking out the room.

A/N: another one for you guys!! I have a big test tomorrow so I might not post that much but I'm going to get some sleep now. :)

Thank you guys for 10k reads much love to y'all 🥰🥰 .

Have an absolutely fantastic night get some sleep, or if is day time get some things done you can do it!!
Peace out guys ❤ ~M