Truth or dare........19

Warning: slight abuse trigger in the flashback sequence, and fire mentioned after that. Also a self harm trigger in the flashback sequence.

I walk out of my room and towards the main room where the team was sitting.

"Watcha guys doing?" I ask. Just as I sit down Steve walks in to the room.

"Truth or dare, only you have to do everything no backing out," Rhode responded. "Wanna join?"

"Sure why not," I smile.

"What about you Stevie?" Rhode asks.

"Yeah, ok. " He gives in.

"Its mt turn, " Nat said and she turns to me.

"Marley truth or dare? " I pause I had to think if this carefully she knows to much, this could totally blow up in my face.

"Uhhh truth."

"Tell us something about you that nobody knows. "

"Oh that's actually kind of easy," I think for not even a second. "I'm Bi" I say with a shrug and look around the group to choose the next victim before the group had a chance to respond.

We go round after round, some questions and dares serious other funny. Currently it was Steve's turn.

"Marley, truth of dare?"

"Dare, " I reply without thinking.

"I dare you to tell us why you won't allow your self to fall in love. " The room goes dead silent.

"Rogers, I told you I'm not going to tell you. This conversation is over." I say slowly.

"If you don't want to talk about it then do something else. '

" Like what? "

"I don't know sing a song or something." I sigh and stand up walking over to my corner turning my sound bored on.

"I hope you know Rogers if you don't stop this topic the you will no longer have a tounge." I stood at my sound bored messing with jobs and dials until finnaly pressing play and letting the music consume me.

*flash back*
(These are flashbacks Marley is having as she sings the song so play the song above for added affect.)
Each paragraph is a separate memory.

I walk out of a jet alone, walking into Stark towers. I didn't know how to feel about my past, wounds on my arms bleeding from the fight I just escaped.

I walked out of the college dance studio alone. I made my way back to my dorm, it was past nine at night. Walking alone at night never made me feel safe but I didn't dare call Sam or Riley, I know what Marcus would do if he found out.

It was the first day of college, I was in the office some one was supposed to come and help me find at least my first class. I hear someone speak behind me. "Are you Marley?" I turned around and was met with the most breathtaking pair of blue eyes. "Yeah." I reply "I'm Marcus," The kid in front of me said. And I smiled.

I was pulled out of the back of a van, a van I was shoved into on my way back to my dorm. From the back of the van i'm forced into a building, and eventually into a one doored stone room. The last thing I saw before the door closed were one pair of breathtaking blue eyes.

Marcus and I had almost all our classes together, he was such a fun person to be around. For the first couple of weeks we would walk from class to class just talking about our lives. My smile never left my face.

We were walking back to my dorm to study for a math test. We weren't in a rush though. Even when it started raining. We continued to walk at the same pace eventually making it to my dorm soaking wet.

A hand struck my face and I stand in shock at what just happened. "Did you just hit me?" I ask as I face Marcus. "Yes and there will be a lot more if you don't cooperate." He replied making me shut my mouth.

He made me want to die, he made me stop talking to Sam and Riley, he mad me quite dance, he made me ditch all my friends. He does what ever he want with me and I can't fight. I want to die, because if him.

I sit in my bathroom, razor to my rists. No one would know, no one would stop me. But still I couldn't bring my self to end it all settling on temporary pain.

*end of flashbacks*

"I let it burn," I sing as an image of myself flashes through my head. I was standing I front of a burning Hydra base, watching it burn to the ground.

"You're no longer my concern," I continue shoving the picture out if my head. "Faces from my past return." I sing on this time thinking of Sam and my complications. "Another lesson Yet to learn." I flow through the rest of the song letting the music and memories flow through me. By the end a couple tears escaped my eyes, but I was holding it in for the most part.

"Fool me once fool me twice, are you death or paradise? Now you'll never see me cry. There just no time to die." I finish shutting off my sound bored before looking up.

"Happy now Rogers?" I say.

"No because it doesn't answer the question." I sigh knowing that he's going to try to make me spill my guts all over the floor. I make a move to walk out of the room but get stioed by Steve grabbing my arm and turning me around to face him, before he starts to talk.

A/N: sorry this was out a lot later then I originally said it would be I was busy today.... Funky cliff hanger too I know..... Next part coming soon.