Not Your Normal House Party.......1

Tw strong language!!

Marley's POV

I watch as the team walks out of the jet with the exception of Barton who was being rolled out on a stretcher and towards the medical wing. 

"What happened to Barton?" I ask as I fall in line With Tony walking into the building.

"We ran into a couple enhanced on the field he should be ok though."

"Good to know, the party still on for tomorrow?"

"You know it. I'm hoping point break will let me and Bruce do some tests on the scepter until he leaves in like two days, you want to help with tests?"I help him set the drinks he got for the team on a tray for easy transportation.

"I don't think I'll be much help, but I'll see what I can do." I give him a smile and follow him out the door, before we get too far Tony turns to me.

"You're doing music for tomorrow night by the way... if you didn't know."  I stop and give him a look.

"I didn't know that, thank you Tony for letting me know," I say sarcastically, he rolls his eyes and keeps walking. "No seriously, thanks for the heads up!" I shout sarcastically as he retreats down the hallway. the only response I get is a single finger in my direction as he turns the corner. I laugh to myself as I turn around and go to my room to prepare a song queue for the party tomorrow night.

~~ time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~ time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Ya dress if ya want it)

I stand on the stage getting ready to start singing, I was going to sing a couple of songs before I hand a song list over to the DJ. Maybe I'll start with a little payback.

Sam's POV

I was with Steve playing a round of pool when  I hear some one start speaking.

"Hello everybody, I'm doing the music for tonight, and I think we're going to start off with some fun because you see Tony asked me to do the music super late. So let's get some payback. This first song is none other then Tony Starks theme song. Keep in mind that he is a changed man and this is entirely just a joke." As Steve takes his shot I look over to the stage. On the stage I see the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, only I feel like I've heard her voice before. Then she starts singing. "Evey where I go, bitches always know Tony Stark has got a weenie that he loves to show." (Full song up too viewer discretion advised, it is very vulgar) No it can't be her, Steve finishes his turn and I go to take mine pushing all thought out of my head.

Our game of pool went quick, Steve and I were now currently standing on a balcony looking over the crowed. Well Steve was looking over the crowd, I was watching the stage both of us listening to the music. The girl on stage ended the first song and Steve decided to yell across the room.

"Watch your language Garcia!" I stop, she stops.

"Damn captain buzz kill. What a party pooper" She mumbles into the microphone. Yeah this is definitely who I think it is.

A/N: so a couple of things ing I forgot to mention in the previous part but Marley got powers like Wanda from her time in HYDRA

Two the party will continue next chapter, it felt better to cut ze party in half.

Three thank you guys for over four hundred reads that so awesome!!!!

Four I'm putting. Y other story on a temporary hold until I can come up with a plot, my plot ideas for that story just kinda died so yea...

Five I will not be updating again until tomorrow, but the grind will continue tomorrow... I have become devoted to this story and I have so. Many. Ideas.

I'll talk to talk tomorrow.
Have a great day/night ~M