Wakanda.......6

"What are you doing?" Steve asks with a chuckle once he sees Marley dancing in the corner of the jet looking out the window.

"I'm doing a happy dance, gosh haven't you ever happy danced in you million years of life." The team was on their way to Wakanda, Bucky went back into cyro (is that what it's called) a couple days before they left, but that didn't deter the group from visiting their friends in Africa. Needless to say Marley was excited, spending so much time around the same group of people can get tiring, so she was happy to hang out with some different people. Steve chuckles again as Marley resumes her little dance returning to his seat at the front of the jet.

"I'm going to pretend I didn't just hear you call Steve old again," Sam says as he wraps his arms around Marley's waist from behind, halting her happy dance.

"Like you can talk, you make fun of Bucky all the time," Marley says as she leans back into Sam's chest.

"Yes, but that's Bucky. It's different."

"That's not how it works," Marley laughs. "They are both old men, and they are both uncultured, therefore they shall be made fun of equally,"

"I'm going to pretend I don't hear you two talking about making fun of me," Steve says from up front causing both Sam and Marley to laugh.

"Oh no we've been found out!" Sam says causing Marley to laugh harder.

"The barriers coming up in a couple minutes," Nat says shaking her head at the trios jokes. Suddenly Marley starts jumping up and down in Sam's arms.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Slow your role, pretty girl, whats got you so excited?" Sam says as he attempts to stop her jumping.

"I'm excited, and haven't been to a pharmacist in about a year." Marley says as she slides out of Sam's grasp and begins jumping again.

"Shoot, I wonder if Shuri can do anything about that. I'll talk to her when we get there." Sam says grabbing Marley's hand and leading her to a seat next to Pietro.

"Saam," Marley whines as he tries to get her to sit. "I don't wanna sit,"

"Yeah well were landing soon, so you have to find another way to figit so you can sit,"

"Fine," Marley grumbles as she sits down now bouncing her knees alternating between both. a couple minutes pass in silence before Steve announces that they have officially landed in Wakanda. At these words Marley springs from her seat and speed walks over to the back of the jet waiting for the ramp to be opened. Sam chuckles as he watches Marley jump up and down in excitement. Nat finally lowers the ramp just as Sam grabs Marley's hand resulting in her dragging him along as she sprints out of the jet.

"Challa!!!" she shouts almost tackling the man to the ground as Sam continues to go forward with excess momentum, he uses a last push from his legs to push into a swift roll landing on his back before the momentum made him land on his face.

"Well," T'challa says turning around once he regained his balance. "It looks to me as if he has completely fallen for you," He says looking at Marley with a smile on his face, the others in the group were just now joining them having taken the time to actually wait for the ramp to lower.

"Yeah, yeah, shut up cat man," Sam grumbles from his spot on the ground not even trying to get up. Marley walks over and stands at his head looking down at him.

" I sorry," she says with a slight pouty lip, the one Sam can't resist. He sighs looking up at Marley.'

"it's fine," He smiles and she walks around extending a hand to help him up, he gladly accepts it and is back on his feet.

"Shuri, is in the labs, if you wish to see her before you head to your rooms, the same rooms you had last time are open," T'challa explains to the group before walking off with Steve, who probably asked about Bucky. The group makes their way to Shuri's lab to say hi before turning to their rooms. Marley walks in first a bright smile on her face once she sees her favorite Wakandan women.

"Ladies," Marley says with a big sweeping gesture sliding in between Okoye and Shuri. This caused Shuri to scream, half in fright, half in excitement. Once she cooled down a little she wrapped Marley in a hug.

"I didn't beleive my brother when he said you guys were coming, I'm so excited!" she says pulling away from Marley and turning to the ret of the group.

"Okoye, " Marley said turning to face the woman on her other side. "Hows my favorite body guard?" she asks extending her arms earning a smile from the normally strict looking woman.

"Never been better," Okoye responds giving in to the sweet girl in front of her and accepting the welcome hug.

"We should go put our stuff in our rooms," Nat speaks up cutting conversations short for some reason. She looks at Sam who makes eye contact back, they share a nod. The group starts to walk out of the room, but Marley stops when Sam doesn't follow.

"Aren't you coming Sam?" she asks turning around to face him.

"Yeah, I just have to talk to Shuri about something first,"

"Oh well I can wait for you,"

"You don't have to, that's ok." Marley gives Sam a skeptical look not fully wanting to leave. "Here take my stuff, go to the room we last time and get you self unpacked. I'll be there in a couple of minutes I promise," Sam says closing the gap between them and placing a light kiss on Marley's lips. She starts walking down the hall and when she's completely out of sight Sam turns around to look at Shuri.

"What do you need to talk about Sam?" Shuri asks not looking away from her computer.

"Well its a couple things actually," he glances down the hall again. "But the most important one is... can you make a ring?"