Daddy's Girl......10

A/N: we're going to start getting funky with the time skips for the next idk how many chapters... I was going to do one chapter = one year but then I changed my mind :)

~2 years 8 months ~

The sun streamed in through the windows of the Wilson household. One of the houses three humans was sleeping, the youngest was trying hard to escape her crib and the third just sat in bed enjoying the quiet morning.

Sam sat in bed head rested against the wall looking down at Marley. How many times have you read about Sam watching Marley while she sleeps in this book?Maybe he's the one with the staring problem. Out of the corner of his eye Sam sees movement causing him to look up. He watches as a small figure pushes open the already cracked door. A little girl toddles into the room, being only about two feet tall she moves pretty fast running over to Sam's side of the bed. Slowly he lowers himself down to a laying position to make it seem like he was sleeping.He feels the edge of the bed dip slightly as Riley attempted to climb on top of it. After a couple minutes Sam finally caves in leaning over the side of the bed.

"What are you doing little one?" He says making Riley stop to look up at him.

"I wan see dada," She says skipping over the t in want.

"Well here I am," Sam replies looking at his daughter. "You see me," Riley ignores his words resuming her struggle to climb onto the bed. Without another word Sam reaches over the side of the bed lifting the toddler up and onto the bed next to him. No sooner does he get in a comfortable position next to Marley does he feel movement next to him. Before Sam can move Riley crawls onto his chest wrapping her small arms around his neck.  He smiles slightly to himself before wrapping one arms around Riley securing her in her spot. Sam slips his other hand into Marley's who had turned around so she  was now facing Sam and Riley. Sam drifts back off into sleep surrounded with his two favorite girls and a smile on his face.

Marley woke a couple hours later, opening her eyes and immediately doing a double take. She wasn't surprised to see Riley sleeping on her fathers chest, she was a totally daddy's girl anyway. When she was younger Riley favored her mother more, but as she grew older and older she started complaining more when she wasn't in her fathers arms. Marley leaned over placing a kiss on both of their foreheads before sliding her hand out of Sam's and rolling out of bed careful not to wake anyone up. Stevie and Meg who were cuddling at the foot of the bed got up too in hopes of getting food. Marley smiles at the animals rolling her eyes as they follow her to the door. Marley looks back at her husband and daughter to make sure they were still sleeping before walking out of the room to start making breakfast.

A/N: I'm back bitches!!!!!!!

ok sorry for the radio silence, it's August, school started last week, it's almost Friday though so it's fine. I know this chapter is short, but it was already started in my drafts and I have absolutly no ideas, so I didn't know what to write if I started it over... so I'm going to take tomorrow to come up with some ideas and then get back into writing this weekend...

I hope you all had an amazing day today, I hope you all ate and drank water, for those of you who have or are about to start school I wish you the best of luck. Things in the school year can get stressful, but you will get through it. Keep rockin babes :) ~M