Get Beat by a Tic Tac.......6

The compound was quiet, for the most part. With the team being gone on their mission Marley and Sam were just goofing around. Since Jarvis was presumed dead they were hanging out in a backup security room, where they have access to all the cameras. Were they focusing on the cameras though? No, the two best friends we're actually caught up in a heated match of Go fish.

"You got any twos?"

"Nope go fish. Do you have any fives?" Sam draws his card before sighing.

"Dammit Mar you better not be reading my mind." Sam says as he hands over his fives.

"I would never, I'm a lot of things but a cheater is not one of them. You," Marley puts down her newly completed set of fives. "Just suck at go fish."

"I do not suck." Sam defends.

"This is our fifteenth round and you've lost all of them except one." Marley deadpans. Sam was about to come back with a smart ass comment what he saw something out of the corner of his eye. Marley saw it too. Immediately she un props her feet and leans towards the computer screen showing cameras out on the roof. There was nothing their, but why would the sensors trip, if nothing was their?

"You wanna check it out, or do you want me too?" Marley asks Sam not looking away from the screen.

"I'll get it, I'm tired of playing Go Fish anyway." Sam says throwing down his card before leaving the room to get his wings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ small time skippy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marley watches from the security room and San fly's around the roof eventually landing on it. "Watcha seeing down their Sammy?"

"Well there was a sensor trip, but i'm not seeing anything. Wait a second. I can see you." Suddenly a man grows from out of the rocks. And opens his helmet. A beep sounds through the security room and Marley runs over to the microwave to get her popcorn. Better to be prepared if San gets his Ass beat right? She sits back down and focuses on the screen.

"Hi I'm Scott." The man said with a small wave.

"Damn, did he really just say 'hi I'm Scott'?" Marley commentates to her self.

"What are you doing here?" Sam asks not letting his mask of toughness fall.

"First off,  I'm a big fan." Scott says.

"Appreciate it." Sam says in reply. "So who the hell are you?"

"I'm Ant -Man. "

"Ant - Man? " Sam says a smirk of judgment growing on his face.

"Oh come on Sammy don't judge the poor guy he's obviously about to shit his pants." Marley says through the coms as she eats her popcorn.

"What you haven't heard of me?" Scott asks looking midly offended before giving in. "Nah you wouldn't have heard of me."

"You want to tell me what you want?" Sam asks still deciding if this 'Ant-Man' is a threat.

"Well, I was wondering if I could grab a piece of technology. " Scott explains. "Just for a few days I'm going to return it, they need it too save the world... You know how that is." Scott quickly adds.

"I know exactly how that is, " Sam says with a slight nod of his head, before walking towards Scott. "Located the breach, bringing him in." Sam says directly into the coms. Scott quickly shrinks saying an apology before he disappears. Marley see no movement besides Sam being hit in the jaw making him fly backwards and engaging his wings.

"Now the fun begins." Marley said to her self eating some more popcorn while watching a drone cam that she sent to follow Sam.

Marley sat in silence as she watched Sam and Scott fight, listening to Sam's casual rambling about who the breach was. She found it amusing watching her best friend get beat up by a man neither of them could really see.

"Mar he's in my suit, I'm going down, your going to have to get his when he gets in side." Sam says frantically as Marley watches him through the camera.

"Oh give the dude a break, Stark has so much tech I doubt he'll miss one thing." Marley replies her eye still glued to the screen. She watched as Sam hit the ground sliding with so much force he created a dent in the ground. "Damn," She said with a flinch "that had to hurt."

Sam though jumped up like nothing happened and frantically looked around before sighing and taking his goggles off.  "It's really important to me that cap never finds out about this." Sam says before he starts to trudge back to the compound.

"Oh don't worry, Tweety bird Stevie will not hear a word about this. Thanks for the show though, it was very entertaining." Marley replied.

"Yeah, yeah, make fun of me all you want."

"You know I will." Marley replied with a smile on her face. "Remind me to thank that Ant the next time we see him too."

Even though she can't see it Sam rolls his eyes. Eventually he gets back into the compound and the security room. He sits down in his original chair.

"So what now, " Marley says spinning her chair to face Sam. "Uno?"

A/N: OMG THIS STORY HAS 1K READS NO WAY!!!!!!!! thank you guys so much for reading, I'm glad people like it!!!!!!!

Anyway, how was yalls day? Mine was decent.

Well I hope you have a great day, a great week, and a great month!!!! And year, and life of course. ~M