House arrest week 2.........15

Sunday

 "Marley get up!" I feel someone jump on my bed next to me as I groan. " come onnn, I've got news." Nat pesters from beside me.

"News?" I question sitting up.

"Steve contacted me," Nat whispered. Those three words immediately woke me up.

"What did he say?" I ask matching her volume.

"He told me he's breaking the crew out later this week, they'll go on the run... don't know for how long though, or when we'll be able to see them next." I nod my head. This is going to be an interesting week.

Monday

Tony and I were helping Rhodey with his walking when there was a knock on the door.

"Are you Tony 'Stank'?" a delivery man questioned from the other side of the door.

"Yes, this is-this is Tony "Stank"! You're in the right place. Thank you for that! I'm never dropping that, by the way." Rhodey says from his spot. Tony mutters an 'oh my god' as he walks away to go sign for the pakadge.

"Table for one, Mr. "Stank". Please, by the bathroom." I say in a horrible british accent. Tony rolls his eyes at me as he walks by to the table.

"Don't mind him, he doesn't understand good humor," Rohdey says to me and I laugh. Friday's voice comes on over the sound system.

"Priority call from Secretary Ross," she said the smile vanishes from my face, "There's been a breach at the RAFT prison." the A.I finishes. My face lights up, that son of a bitch did it! He got them out. I tried to hide my excitement from Rhodey but I think he was anyway. I turn around to watch how tony replies.

"yeah put him through," He says to the A.I. Rosses voice rings throught the phone speaker.

"Tony, we have a problem."

"Ah, please hold." Tony replies and presses the hold button despite Rosses words.

"I'm going to go find Nat," I say walking out of the room.

Friday

I know you asking where the rest of the week went, trust me I'm thinking the same thing but we're here. And here is the compound late at night, for another party because thats what Tony does on Friday nights. It's been a couple days since Steve broke the group out of the Raft. Clint and Scott turned them selves in and agreed to go on house arrest. The others were who knows where, Nat says there safe. All I can do is Hope.

Nat's POV 

I was standing at the bar when I got approached by Tony.

"Have you heard from Steve?" I look up from my phone at him.

"Why would I have heard from Steve? There outlaws do you really think he'd be stupid enough to contact me?" I say knowing fully well that I was lying and that Steve was stupid enough to do that because he has. Multiple times.

"He is an old man," Tony shrugs before grabbing his drink and walking away. I turn my attention back to teh stage where Marley was before pulling out my phone to recored her. I call Steve stupid for contacting me so much, but honestly I've been sending things to Sam as much as Steve has been sending stuff to me. But hey what kind of friend would I be If I didn't keep Sam updated about his girls life.

I direct my phone at the stage without being to obvious and press recored when Marley started to talk again.

"Someone really close to me really likes the 'queens' of pop music as he puts them. So heres a little Alicia Keys, for him, even though he isn't here to hear it."

( enter Alicia Keys If I aint got you here :) I didn't want to write the lyrics)

I smile to my self when Marley finishes singing. I save the video and put my phone away deciding to send the video to Sam later tonight.

Saturday

Marley's POV

The last day of House arrest, how am I going to spend it? How about hacking the ankle monitor so I can take it off, because it is truely uncomfortable. Maybe I will read today, that seems relaxing. I happen to know everyone in the compound is nursing killer hangovers. except Vision ofcourse so maybe I'll just read today.

A/N: This one was better...it still kind of sucked.... not doing this format again.