Smile........25

Sam and Marley walked through the halls looking for any one of their friends. After a while of walking, they finally stop by Shuri's lab where the group was collected. Quietly they walk into the room, not interrupting any of the conversations going on. Nat was the first to notice the couple in the room and immediately left her conversation to wrap Marley in a hug. While the team as a whole didn't know specifics of this day they were still supportive of both Marley and Sam in any and every way.

"Hey babes how are you doing this morning?" Nat asks as she pulls away from the hug.

"Well," Marley starts but then abruptly stops. "I can't really answer that question," She says truthfully and Nat nods her head. She turns away from Marley and faces the rest of the group.

"How about we go watch a movie?" She proposes forcing the rest of the group to stop their conversations.

"But we just watched movies yesterday," Pietro complains, he shuts up quickly though when he sees Nat glaring daggers in his direction. If looks could kill Pietro would be dead on the floor with multiple stab wounds, Natasha is violent.

"It's Wanda's last day before she runs off with toaster man, and these two loofahs need some cheering up." Nat scolds leaving no room for arguments. She vigorously turns around grabbing Sam and Marley's arms before dragging them out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eventually, the whole group was sitting around a tv deciding on what to watch.

"What about the never-ending story?" Someone suggests and Marley automatically looks at Sam. They smile slightly as the memories flow through their brains,

Mr.Garcia comes running into the room moving straight for the remote. He changes the channel from whatever was playing to a movie. As the music plays through the house you can hear two sets of footsteps pounding down the stairs. At this age, Marley and Sam were inseparable, not that the Garcias cared Sam was a good kid.

"Turn around, look at what you see," Marley starts a smile on her face. The neverending story was Mr. Garcia's favorite movie, and little by little it grew on the kids in the house too. Now, whenever it was on the three of them (Mr.Garcia, Marley, and Sam) Would sing the theme song on the top of their lungs in the living room, before/after watching the whole movie. (I've never seen the movie, so I don't know when the song plays, pls don't hate me:))

Sam and Marley both smile for the first time that night as visions of them and Mr.Garcia dancing around like fools in the living room passed through their heads.

"Yeah," Marley said. "Let's watch the never-ending story."

A/N: this chapter was really bad...sorry. Sooooo, I'm thinking two more chapters in part four, I'm going to try to get those done today and have them not suck :)

I hope you all are having a great day!!!~M