Sokovia...........11

The beginning of the battle passed in a blur, as soon as they stepped off the jet the team was set on getting civilians out of Sokovia. Marley worked with Wanda and Pietro to get the cops helping, they then continued to help people out of the city.

That's when the Robots came.

"Shit," Marley curses as she gets knocked off her feet by an unknown source. She looks around and finds the culprit. all around her, she saw Robots attempting to attack civilians. At this point Marley went on autopilot tearing the robots out of the sky, all while getting the people to safety. At times, Marley would run into Steve, or Nat, or Clint. But for the most part, she was with Wanda and Pietro kicking robot ass.

Marley was so focused on killing robots that she didn't notice Sokovia was in the sky, she didn't know that if she were to fall off the edge she would die. Until it was too late. Consumed in a battle with about five robots she was constantly being pushed back. Farther and farther she backed up until there was nothing to support her weight anymore. The sensation of free-falling was enough to bring Marley out of autopilot and back to the present.

"Shit! Shit, shit, shit, Sams going to kill me!" Marley said to herself as she tried to focus on her powers. She knew how to use them to fly, just not in high-stress situations, not yet at least.  Lucky for her though the one and Only Tony Stark came to her rescue. wrapping his metal arms around her waist he brought her back up to the floating island.

"I should really put you on solid ground after that stunt... you're lucky we need you," Tony said as they flew up. "I'm bringing Garcia to you Rogers, also you have incoming." Tony sets Marley on the ground just in time for her to see Steve get rammed in the chest by a robot.  He grunts and pushes himself off of the car he was pushed into which was now rather dented.

"Looks like incoming already came." She commented as she started destroying robots.

"Stark you worry about bringing the city back down safely. The rest of us have one job, tear these things apart. You get hurt, hurt them back. You get killed, walk it off." Steve said into the coms.

"Nice pep talk Rogers," Marley said as she passed him going back to fighting. The team works in tandem throughout the city destroying Robots and getting civilians into safe places. Marley stuck relatively close to Steve not wanting to fall off the island again without someone being near her.

"You'll never....." A robot starts before Marley elbows it in the head breaking the neck, then proceeds to through it off the ledge.

"You'll never what? You didn't finish."  She yells as she watches the Robot plummet to its death.

"We're all clear here," Clint says through the coms to which Marley and Steve both reply with frantic words.

"We are not clear, we are very not clear." Marley and Steve keep fighting eventually finding Nat, together the three avengers destroy robot after robot.

"The next waves going to hit any minute," Marley says as she helps herd people into a nearby building.

"What do you got Stark?" Steve asks. Marley tunes out his scientific ramble as she meets Nat at the edge of the city.

"Cap these people are going nowhere," Nat said as Steve joined the two girls by the edge. "If Stark finds a way to blow this rock..." She trails off.

"Not till everybody's safe..." Steve said

"Everybody up here versus everyone down there? there's no math there." Nat argues.

"I'm not leaving this rock with one civilian on it."

"She never said we should leave," Marley speaks up looking over the edge at the world that's getting smaller. Nat and Steve look at her with slight concern in their eyes. "There are worse ways to go, where else am I going to find a view like this," Marley said with a small shrug.

Suddenly a familiar voice rang through the coms. "Glad you like the view Garcia, it's about to get a whole lot better."  A giant ship rose out of the clouds in front of the trio. Marley immediately recognized it as an old hellicarrier. "Nice right? Pulled her out of mothballs with a couple of old friends, she's dusty but she'll do." Small smiles grew on the faces of the three teammates standing by the edge.

"Fury you son of a Bitch." Steve breaths out. immediately getting a reaction.

"Ooh, you kiss your mother with that mouth?" Marley and Fury say at the same time, which for some reason was not out of the blue for them. Great minds think alike I guess.

"This is shield?" Pietro asks as she stops by the trio and watches the lifeboats fly towards land.

"This is what shields supposed to be," Steve replies as the lifeboats come closer to land.

"that's not so bad," Pietro says as the lifeboats finally land.

"let's load 'em up!" Steve says before turning around with the rest of the group to get civilians on the boats.

A/N: this is actually a lot longer than I thought it would be so I'm going to split it now that way it's not like fifty bazillion words long, so there will be a part two of the Sokovia battle. :)

This is number three for the day... let's see how many I can squeeze out!