Chapter 15: Internships

Once the week was over, we returned to our normal schedule. Still, people congratulate me on winning the Sports Festival, but again, it was probably just a stroke of luck. Todoroki was especially popular. As if he didn't have enough fangirls. Not that I blame him, he is pretty...cool. Pun totally intended. But he just brushed off these fangirls as if they were ashes on his clothes. Heh. I noticed something though. Even though he showed others the cold shoulder, he'd always warm up when he was around me. Okay, I'll stop. Point is, he seemed uncharacteristically nice to me. I don't know what's gotten into him. Maybe there is some kind fi- No! Stop with the puns!

As I enter the classroom, I take my seat, along with everyone else. However, Iida came bursting through the door, and shouting. "Everyone, your attention please! Mr. Nome is on his way, so please be in your seats!" He exclaims, out of his seat.

"Dude, you're the only one not in his chair." Kirishima commented. Realizing this, Iida takes his seat, and Nome walks into the room.

"Okay, class is starting. Sit down and shut up. I hope you had an enjoyable break." He says.

I know I sure did... My mind starts to wander back to Yaoyorozu kissing me, and I start drooling.

"Get that dopey look off your face, Noelle. We have a serious class today." Nome snaps me out of my trance, and I stiffen up. "Good. Now then, after the Sports Festival, we usually give our students the opportunity to be interned with a Hero Agency, so that's exactly what we'll be doing. Through recommendations from Hero Agency, you will decide who you'll team up with. Here are the recommendations for each student." He says, and shows us a document on the class projector.

No surprise that Todoroki had the most recommendations, but I was surprised that I only got two. One was unnamed, while the other was Uwabami's Agency in Fashion and Cosmetics. In all reality, I'd much rather trust Uwabami's invite over the unnamed one, but Nome came over to my desk. "You're choosing the unnamed the agency." He tells me.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Wanna find out? Take the invite." He says, and exits the room for the other students to talk it over and decide, when suddenly...

"HAHAHAHA!! I am here in the most bizarre of positions!" All Might just randomly shows up at the door in a bizarre position. Go figure. He asked for Izuku, and the two left the class to talk alone.

"Noelle. What kind of agency are you planning on interning for?" Todoroki asked.

"This unnamed one that my bro-I mean...Mr. Nome told me to intern for." I tell him.

"Why would he tell you to intern for that agency?" He asked. I shrug, and change the subject.

"What about you, Todoroki?" I ask back.

"I'm interning for my father's agency." He says with slight irritation.

"Really?! That guy?! Ugh. Well, just be okay. If he hurts you, or says anything that makes you feel bad, tell me. I'll come over and beat him for you." I say.

"I doubt you can beat him." He says.

"Hey, if I can win at the Sports Festival, I can definitely handle my own against the number two Hero. At least he isn't All Might." I say, and pick up my stuff.

"Well, I should be going and pack my stuff for my internship. Bye Todoroki." I wave goodbye to him, and jog my way home.

On my way there, I hear crying. I look over into a park in my neighborhood, and see the ginger girl that was with Sen-Ryu the other day. Her eyes were red with tears, and her nose wouldn't stop running. I walk over, and bend down to her level. "What's wrong? Is everything okay?" I ask her. She sniffles, and looks up at me. Her face was a complete mess, so I reach into my bag and hand her a handkerchief. She takes it, and wipes her face and blows her nose. It seemed she wasn't wearing makeup, and I had to say...she's really cute. Like, naturally cute. "What's wrong? Where's your friends or family?" I ask.

"S-Seryu said she was going to do something, and be right back...but she hasn't come back in hours..." She tells me.

"Oh... Would you like me to keep you company until she does come back?" I ask.

She nods, and hugs me, putting her face between my breasts. I wrap my arms around her, returning the hug, to comfort her.

After another hour, Seryu finally showed up, and saw us playing together. "Noelle Tachikazi." She says, and goes over to us.

"Eep! S-Sen-Ryu!" I stiffen up again, and the girl, her name is Masumi Glass by the way, laughs.

"Oh Noelle! You're so funny!" She laughs at me, and hugs me again. I smile, and hug back, and she ran over to Sena-Ryu.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting for so long. I was very busy." The tall woman said, and the two started to leave. Masumi looks back, and waves to me, and I wave back. I eventually head home myself, and start to pack my things for the internship.