Extra Chapter: Other Heroes

After classes finishes, and me teaching Eri how to control her Quirk on some of the trees around U.A., I was taking her back to the teachers dorm for dinner, and see brother coming out.

"Oh, Noelle. Got a minute?" He asked me.

"Yeah, what's up?" I asked.

"I got an email. The Japanese Hero Association is throwing a party tonight. I really don't want to go, but it said anyone attending the Shie Hassaikai raid has mandatory attendance. So that means you, as well everyone else who was doing work studies at that time. So I can't slip my way out of this one." He tells me.

"Oh, I see. Then, yeah, I can totally go." I nod. "But what about Eri? I'm guessing Mirio will also be forced to go, and I don't think you're the type to just trust her with anyone."

"Well, there's that, and the fact that the staff will also be attending, since all of the staff members at U.A. are still on duty Heroes. Save for me and All Might. So I've been wondering what to do with her for a while, but I decided it would be best to just take her with us. So I'm going to take her shopping for a nice dress to wear." He says.

"Hear that, Eri? You get to go shopping." I smile at her.

"Yay!" She cheers, and hugs Nome.

"I'll leave telling the other students about this party to you. Don't forget, wear nice formal clothes." He tells me.

I nod, and head back to the Class 1-A dorms. Upon entering, I see that Shina was already getting a lot better with walking around, and walk up to her. "Hey guys. Brother told me that there's a party happening tonight, and that Shie Hassaikai raiders have mandatory attendance." I say as I walk in, catching the attention of everyone on the floor.

"A party?! Will there be other pro heroes?!" Izuku asked.

"Yeah." I nod.

"Will there be sexy heroes?!" Mineta asked next.

"Don't get your hopes up, ball boy. I doubt you got an invite." Akane says as she shows her invite email.

Victoria and the other work study students also check their emails, and confirm that they too got invited to the party.

"We have to wear formal clothes, so be sure to start preparing. Brother is chauffeuring us, and I doubt he'll be waiting long once her gets back with Eri." I tell them and go to my room to prepare myself a dress.

It was strange timing, as the Japanese Hero Billboard Chart will be happening two days from now. I guess this is a normal thing? Once I get my dress picked out, the same outfit I wore on I Island (Go check out the Two Heroes Chapters if you haven't already), and I start to change right then and there. As soon as I finished, I start to head back down to the common area and see that everyone going had the same idea, and we were just waiting on Nome's text saying it was time to go. And after about an hour, we got the okay, and we all left for Nome's car.

The students from U.A. who will be attending are me, Izuku, Victoria, Ochako, Akane, Kirishima, Kinako, Mirio, Amajiki, and Nejire. Shina was going too. The Big Three were each getting rides from their work study mentors, so Nome's car wasn't as crowded, because trust me, it was crowded enough as is. We had to arrange some people to sit on each other's laps, as Nome drove a sports car with no extra seats. And I could tell Izuku was very nervous with having me sitting on him for the whole car ride.

"I wonder is big sis Rumi will be there...!" Kinako says excitedly.

"You know Mirko, the Rabbit Hero?!" Izuku asked her.

"Yeah, she's dating my big brother, who I worked for during work studies!" Kinako says. "She's so awesome!"

"Awesome? Pah! I hope she doesn't show up at all." Nome said in a bitter tone.