Chapter 6: Villains Attack Part 2

As soon as the first wave finishes, we all get a little break. "Phew. That was a close call." Victoria says.

"Yeah. That was tough. Lucky you were with us." Kirishima says.

"I didn't need your help! Any of you!" Bakugou shouts.

"Oh, get over yourself. If not for Noelle's warnings, and my quick thinking, you both would've been killed." Vic says, crossing her arms.

"Calm down, both of you. We need to-" I speak up, but was cut off by Bakugou.

"Shut it! I would've been just fine!" Bakugou shouts again.

I've never actually seen Vic lose her temper before, and now I just saw it. She walks over, and slaps Bakugou across the face. Hard, I may add. The sound of her slap impact echoed off of the stone walls around us. "You need to face the facts and actually look at the situation! If you were alone, those Villains would've easily overpowered you, and you know that! No one could've handled that situation alone, not even All Might!" She shouts. Bakugou's cheek was very red, and looked like he was going to blast Victoria's face, but Kirishima stopped him.

"She's right, dude. Don't get so serious." He says to his hot tempered "friend." Bakugou just scoffs, and looks away.

"Receiving help is not a sign of ones weakness. Don't be afraid to lean on other once in while. Now is that while. I apologize for slapping you." Victoria says, and bows. I foresaw another wave coming, and alert the others.

"In five minutes, more Villains will flood out of another gate. Get ready." I tell them. Everyone assumes battle stance, and once again, I was in the back. Like my prediction said, more enemies came through, and started to attack. Vic hits them with the classic flash-and-blind, while Bakugou and Kirishima do the actual fighting. The two of them made an impressive combo, that's for sure.

With my support, we managed to get through that wave too. "Phew... I hope the others are doing okay." I comment.

"I'm sure everyone is fine. They didn't make it into the Hero Course for nothing." Vic tells me. "You say that, but..." My mind immediately thinks of my classmates, Mineta, who has quite possibly the worst Quirk in my class.

"Stop worrying! I'm sure everyone is fine!" Kirishima pats my back.

"Right, okay." I say, and look into the future. It seems that they think we're dead, so no more Villains will come our way. "We're in the clear. No more Villains will be coming to us." I tell them.

"That's good to hear. We should rest while we can. Then we can leave." Vic says.

"Hey, Trippy." Bakugou says, assumingely talking to me.

"Hm? What's up?" I ask.

"I'm not good at this kinda thing, but...thanks. For telling us what was coming. It really helped." He says, looking away from me.

I smile at this, as it's not something anyone sees every day. "You are very welcome." I say with a smile.

"And you, Victoria L'Awhateveryournameis." He then turns to Victoria.

He says. "It's L'Arachel." She corrects him.

"Shut up. I guess I should apologize. For what I said." He says, ignoring her correction.

"It's no problem at all. I must also apologize. For slapping you, and all." She says.

"Now that that's out of the way, how about we do something before we head out!" Kirishima suggests. Now that he mentions it, I can't help but now notice how much he was looking at Vic's breasts. He is a teenage boy, after all.

"Oh? What did you have in mind?" Vic asked.

"You know, something teenagers like us do." He says.

"If you mean sex, sorry. Now isn't exactly the best time." I say.

"Yes, I agree with Noelle." Vic says.

"Uh, right! Sorry! But I at least wanna say that you both look great!" He compliments us.

"That's sweet of you to say, but again, I have interest in one night stands." Vic continues to push back his advances.

"C'mon Bakugou, help me out here!" He turns to Bakugou.

"Shut the hell up! We have better things to do." He says to his "friend." Kirishima finally gives up, and we make our way out of the area, and to main center of the U.S.J.