Chapter 16: Internship Training + Danger

As soon as my things were packed, I looked at the address of the agency, and see that it was really close by. I walk out, and head for the train station. On my way there, I see that it was just an apartment. I knock on the door, and wait for a response. The door opens, and I freak out. "Brother?!" I scream in surprise. The person I'm interning for is my brother, Nome?!

"Glad you could make it." He says, and brings me in. I look around, and notice that the place was...surprisingly normal. "What? Thought the place would be made of marble, or something?" He asked as he entered the kitchen to resume his cooking.

"Well, yeah. From what you told me, our family was one of the richest in Japan." I say.

"I split the money with you. I wouldn't want you to starve to death before you actually got a life." He tells me, and finishes his meal, placing two plates on the table. "Eat up. Training starts tomorrow. There's a guest room in the hallway over there." He says, and points to the room I would be sleeping in.

"R-Right, okay." I nod, and go to the room to put my stuff away. When come back, I sit at the table, and look at my plate of beef stroganoff. I take a bite, and my face lights up in delight. "This is amazing!" I say, still with food in my mouth.

"Don't talk with your mouth full." He scolds, and I nod.

————————————————————————

The next day came fast, and Nome and I were on the roof of the apartment complex. "Alright, to start off, we need to learn how to actually control your Quirk." He tells me.

"Control my Quirk? I have per-"

"No you don't. In the Sports Festival. You lost yourself." He says.

"In the Sports Festival...? I don't remember what happened. How did I win?" I asked.

"In short, you went crazy. Not really the way I wanted you to win." He crosses his arms. I sulk a bit, but and was karate chopped. "Snap out of it. We have a lot of work to do." He says, and we start our training.

Time Skip

A few days passed, and I already feel like I have good control over myself. Of course, Nome doesn't think so. But I am! I swear I am! But then, one night, I get a sudden text from Izuku. It was his location, and nothing else. Strange. Was he asking me on a date next? Well, I'm a little busy, but if that was the case, he would've sent another message. Or maybe he's too shy to send another one? Either way, he did have me intrigued. Since Nome likes to wake up early, he also goes to sleep early. This made it pretty easy to sneak out of the apartment and go to Izuku's location.

Once I get there, I see Iida and Midoriya on the ground, and Todoroki was fighting against a ninja turtle (?). No wait...that's not right. Oh right! He's the Hero Killer, Stain! I also see a Pro Hero leaning on a wall, also paralyzed. I dash in, and push Stain away from Todoroki with my Force. "What now...?" Stain asked annoyed, and looks at me. "A girl this time?"

"Ah! Hey! Girls can fight too!" I shout, clearly triggered. He grins, and was in front of me in a flash.

"Noelle...!" I could slightly hear Todoroki in the back.

Stain was moving his blade up, I but push the sword away with the Force again. I then I slap his face, and push him into a wall. "Did you just...slap me...?" Stain asked, a little dumbfounded.

"Yeah, I did. Weird right?" I ask back, and snap my fingers. The slap I left on him started to shine, and his face exploded. Nome started to teach me how to use other Quirks, so we started with Bakugou's Explosion Quirk. But I like to use it as C4, as in I can detonate the nitroglycerin at a distance. Of course, my explosions won't be as "Kaboom" as Bakugou's, but they do pack a punch. I run over to Izuku and check on him. He was bleeding, and getting flustered.

"He's just paralyzed from Stain's Quirk, Blood Curdle." Todoroki told me. I nod, and wait for them to get back up so we can have other people help. We fight on the defensive, and then maybe fifteen minutes later, we beat him. Well, Midoriya and Iida did the fighting, as me and Todoroki played the support defense role. In the end, we were fine.

Endeavor showed up, and saw our work. He was about to take us back to our internship, when suddenly, something came down from the sky and grabs Midoriya, trying to escape. "Midoriya!" Me, Iida, and Todoroki shout at the same time, when the flying creature is brought down. By Stain? He saved Midoriya?

"Everything I do...! To create a stronger society...!" He cuts the Nomu's exposed brain. Hero...!! I will reclaim that word!!" He starts shouting loudly. "Come on!! Try and stop me you fakes!! The only one allowed to kill me is the true hero!!All Might!! ALL MIGHT IS WORTHY!!!"

Everyone at the scene, me, Endeavor, and other pros at the area were all paralyzed by the amount of pressure he was exuding. You can feel his rage. But he seemed to fall completely unconscious, while still standing in the middle of the street.

With Stain in prison, the four of us students went to the hospital for the rest of our internship period. We were mostly fine. Well, not Izuku and Iida because they took the most damage. We were later taken to the hospital. It was weird, I didn't get hurt too bad. But my clothes didn't survive as well. I was left in just my bra, and very torn pants that you can't even call them pants anymore. It was terrible. But since the adrenaline was still pumping in my body, I didn't even notice that there was a huge gash in my chin, and I had to get stitches.

Once we got discharged, it was time to head back to U.A. for classes again. I had to stop by Nome's apartment to get my things, but I wasn't allowed to leave until he lectured me on my recklessness, as well as sneaking out without permission.